Cheap flights from Knoxville to Miami - TYS to MIA (Swap)
Miami > North America to Miami > USA > Knoxville
Knoxville to Miami travel facts.
- The distance between Knoxville (TYS) and Miami (MIA) is approximately 1168 kilometres or 726 miles.
- There are no airlines that fly directly between Miami and Knoxville.
- Allegiant Air and Arkefly fly between Miami and Knoxville with a stopover in Sanford.
- Allegiant Air operates Knoxville to Sanford on M80, whilst Arkefly has flights from Sanford to Miami on 763.
- AirTran Airways and American Airlines fly between Miami and Knoxville with a stopover in Orlando.
- AirTran Airways operates Knoxville to Orlando on 717, whilst American Airlines has flights from Orlando to Miami on 757.
- Delta Air Lines fly one stop between Miami and Knoxville via Atlanta.
- Go to the Miami Travel Guide
Cheap flights from Knoxville, USA to Miami, USA.
Historical Rates - A Guide Only.
Cheap International Flights to Miami, USA
Cheap International Flights from Miami, USA
Compare Knoxville to Miami flights
on other airlines and air ticket routes.
|Miami to Atlanta|| American Airlines, Delta Air Lines||$127|
|Miami to Charlotte|| American Airlines, US Airways|
|Miami to Cincinnati Covington|| Delta Air Lines, American Airlines|
|Miami to Memphis|| Delta Air Lines, American Airlines|
|Miami to Cleveland Hopkins Airport|| Continental Airlines, Continental Airlines, United Airlines, American Airlines||$224|
|Miami to Tampa|| American Airlines, Delta Air Lines, Gulf Air Bahrain||$171|
|Miami to St. Louis|| American Airlines||$189|
|Miami to Baltimore|| AirTran Airways, American Airlines|
|Miami to Philadelphia|| American Airlines, US Airways||$149|
|Miami to New Orleans|| American Airlines||$182|
Airlines flying from Knoxville to Miami (TYS to MIA)
Knoxville to Miami airlines include United Airlines, Copa Airlines, American Airlines, Continental Airlines.
What other cities can I fly from Knoxville to USA?
New York JFK, Boston, Chicago, Seattle, Honolulu, San Francisco, Miami, Las Vegas, New York, Los Angeles,
and many others. Available all year round, January, February, March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November, December. One
way and return economy class, business class and first class fares.