Mexico City Flights Guide
Mexico City, otherwise known as Mexico D.F or just plain old D.F is also the federal capital of Mexico and where the federal powers of the union in Mexico are located. Although it is the federal capital of Mexico, it is not actually part of Mexico’s 31 states. This is because it is the federation as a whole. Not only is this city the largest one in Mexico but it is also the most important city for their politics, culture, education, and finances. It can be found in the Valley of Mexico.
This city in Mexico has a subtropical highland climate. This is because of its location in the tropics and its high elevation. The average yearly temperatures are between 54 degrees Fahrenheit and 61 degrees Fahrenheit.
Because this city has so many museums, theaters, art galleries, and schools, it is the most cultural city in the entire world. As well as the many art galleries with their rich collection of art, one can also see art in the many museums if they wish to. The art in the museums include modern art, contemporary art, and Mexican colonial art.
There is much more than just art galleries, schools, museums, and theaters in Mexico City. One can also enjoy the music and entertainment here. Some of the great music they have in this city includes the Mexico City Philharmonic, the National City Orchestra, and much more.
It is not hard to get around Mexico City. There is public transportation including the metro, urban buses, suburban rail, bus rapid transits, trolleybuses, streetcars, light rails, half length passenger buses, and cars to travel by.
Go to the Mexico City Travel Guide
Flights to Mexico City
Historical Rates - A Guide Only.
Mexico City Travel Facts
- Mexico City, Mexico connects to 190 airports worldwide.
- The shortest flight from Mexico City is 130 miles to Morelia on AeroMéxico.
- The longest flight from Mexico City is 5921 miles to Frankfurt on Lufthansa.
- AeroMéxico fly to 68 destinations including Zihuatanejo from Mexico City.
- Continental Airlines fly to 18 destinations including Washington from Mexico City.
- Aeromar fly to 17 destinations including Zihuatanejo from Mexico City.
- Australia: Flights to Mexico City
- Go to the Licenciado Benito Juarez International Airport Guide
Mexico City Airlines & Flight Schedules
- AeroMéxico fly from Mexico City to Acapulco and 68 other cities including Zihuatanejo.
- Continental Airlines fly from Mexico City to Chicago and 18 other cities including Washington.
- Aeromar fly from Mexico City to Acapulco and 17 other cities including Zihuatanejo.
- Volaris fly from Mexico City to Cancun and 16 other cities including Zacatecas.
- Delta Air Lines fly from Mexico City to Acapulco and 15 other cities including San Francisco.
Popular Destinations Nearby
Mexico City to International Cities
Cheap Flights from Mexico City (MEX)
Save on cheap flights from Mexico City. See below sample of Mexico City airfares and airline ticket deals.
Cheap Flights to Mexico City (MEX)
Top departure cities and airlines offering cheap airline tickets to Mexico City.
For more information visit our Mexico City