Cheap flights from Jakarta to Manila - JKT to MNL (Swap)
Manila > Asia to Manila > Indonesia > Jakarta
Jakarta to Manila travel facts.
- The distance between Jakarta (CGK) and Manila (MNL) is approximately 2788 kilometres or 1732 miles.
- Direct flights between Jakarta and Manila take approximately 3 hours 42 minutes or 2788 kilometres.
- Philippine Airlines has direct flights from Jakarta to Manila.
- Cebu Pacific has direct flights from Jakarta to Manila.
- 2 airlines fly directly between Manila and Jakarta.
- Airbus 330 (200 & 300) series with 335 seats operates between Manila and Jakarta.
- Royal Brunei Airlines fly one stop between Manila and Jakarta via Brunei.
- AirAsia and Cebu Pacific fly between Manila and Jakarta with a stopover in Kota Kinabalu.
- AirAsia operates Jakarta to Kota Kinabalu on 320, whilst Cebu Pacific has flights from Kota Kinabalu to Manila on 319.
- Turkish Airlines and Singapore Airlines fly between Manila and Jakarta with a stopover in Singapore.
- Turkish Airlines operates Jakarta to Singapore on 330, whilst Singapore Airlines has flights from Singapore to Manila on 772 333.
- Go to the Manila Travel Guide
Cheap flights from Jakarta, Indonesia to Manila, Philippines.
Historical Rates - A Guide Only.
Cheap International Flights to Manila, Philippines
|Jakarta to Manila|| Cebu Pacific, Garuda Indonesia, Philippine Airlines||$594|
|Singapore to Manila|| Garuda Indonesia, Cebu Pacific, Tiger Airways, Jetstar Asia Airways, Singapore Airlines, Philippine Airlines, Air Philippines||$108|
|Kuala Lumpur to Manila|| Malaysia Airlines, Cebu Pacific, Philippine Airlines||$220|
|Ho Chi Minh to Manila|| Cebu Pacific, Vietnam Airlines, Philippine Airlines||$346|
|Bandar Seri Begwan to Manila|| Royal Brunei Airlines, Cebu Pacific||$581|
|Kota Kinabalu to Manila|| Cebu Pacific|
|Bangkok to Manila|| Thai Airways International, Cebu Pacific, Kuwait Airways, Philippine Airlines||$260|
|Zamboanga to Manila|| Philippine Airlines, Air Philippines, Cebu Pacific|
Cheap International Flights from Manila, Philippines
Compare Jakarta to Manila flights
on other airlines and air ticket routes.
|Manila to Singapore|| Air Philippines, Singapore Airlines, Garuda Indonesia, Philippine Airlines, Tiger Airways, Jetstar Asia Airways, Cebu Pacific||$98|
|Manila to Kuala Lumpur|| Malaysia Airlines, Cebu Pacific, Philippine Airlines||$155|
|Manila to Ho Chi Minh|| Cebu Pacific, Vietnam Airlines, Philippine Airlines||$609|
|Manila to Bangkok|| Cebu Pacific, Philippine Airlines, Thai Airways International, Kuwait Airways||$180|
|Manila to Hong Kong|| Cathay Pacific, Dragonair, Philippine Airlines, Cebu Pacific||$344|
|Manila to Guangzhou|| Cebu Pacific, China Southern Airlines||$368|
Airlines flying from Jakarta to Manila (JKT to MNL)
Jakarta to Manila airlines include KLM Royal Dutch Airlines, China Southern Airlines.
What other cities can I fly from Jakarta to Philippines?
Naga, Tacloban, Dipolog, Ormoc, Bacolod, Iloilo, Luzon, Kalibo, Cebu, Manila,
and many others. Available all year round, January, February, March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November, December. One
way and return economy class, business class and first class fares.