Manila Flights Guide
The dynamic capital of the Philippines, Manila is the country’s 2nd largest city and home to a variety of attractions and a rich, diverse history as well. Manila offers stunning architecture such as Malacanag Palace, the Church of Tondo and the beautiful Basilica Minore de San Sebastian.
Be sure to check out attractions in the city, including the Bahay Tsinoy a museum that chronicles the lives and contributions of the Chinese in Manila, plus the stunning Rizal Park, the Manila Ocean Park which features an assortment of ocean animals, the Robinsons Place Manila, the largest shopping mall in the city, and the Rizal Memorial Sports Complex where many popular sports are played.
Other large shopping complexes in Manila are the SM City Manila and SM City San Lazaro, located in the Santa Cruz district of the city. Manila also has beautiful, scenic parks, such as the famed Rizal Park, which was built in honor of Jose Rizal, the country’s national hero; there’s also Plaza Miranda and Plaza Balagtas; the lush Manila Zoological & Botanical Garden; Mehan Garden; and several smaller parks and plazas scattered throughout the city, mostly in residential areas.
Have a nightcap or go dancing in the many bars, clubs and restaurants in Manila; there’s plenty to try out and include Republiq, a club that is popular with locals and tourists, the Hard Rock Café, Kipling’s (located in the Mandarin Oriental Hotel and features some of the world’s best whiskies and cigars), and Encore Superclub is one of the hottest places for both tourists and natives of Manila. There’s also several world-class restaurants in the city, like Café Ysabel (whose chef is the famous Gene Gonzalez), and The Orchidarium.
Traveling around Manila is easy, as there are several types of transportation in the city, the most popular being the jeepney, buses and taxis, that have a flat fare for fixed routes. There is also horse-drawn calesas that tourists enjoy, the light rail transit system, and the Ninoy Aquino and the Clark International Airports.
Go to the Manila Travel Guide
Flights to Manila
Historical Rates - A Guide Only.
Manila Travel Facts
- Manila, Philippines connects to 197 airports worldwide.
- The shortest flight from Manila is 96 miles to Gasan on Zest Air.
- The longest flight from Manila is 7279 miles to Los Angeles on Philippine Airlines.
- Philippine Airlines fly to 56 destinations including Zamboanga from Manila.
- Cebu Pacific fly to 46 destinations including Zamboanga from Manila.
- Air Philippines fly to 25 destinations including Zamboanga from Manila.
- Australia: Flights to Manila
- Go to the Ninoy Aquino International Airport Guide
Manila Airlines & Flight Schedules
- Philippine Airlines fly from Manila to Abu Dhabi and 56 other cities including Zamboanga.
- Cebu Pacific fly from Manila to Bacolod and 46 other cities including Zamboanga.
- Air Philippines fly from Manila to Bacolod and 25 other cities including Zamboanga.
- Zest Air fly from Manila to Bacolod and 19 other cities including Virac.
- South East Asian Airlines fly from Manila to Basco and 4 other cities including Romblon.
Popular Destinations Nearby
Manila to International Cities
Cheap Flights from Manila (MNL)
Save on cheap flights from Manila. See below sample of Manila airfares and airline ticket deals.
Cheap Flights to Manila (MNL)
Top departure cities and airlines offering cheap airline tickets to Manila.
For more information visit our Manila