Cheap flights from Rome to Malta - ROM to MLA (Swap)
Malta > Europe to Malta > Italy > Rome
Rome to Malta travel facts.
- The distance between Rome (FCO) and Malta (MLA) is approximately 689 kilometres or 428 miles.
- Direct flights between Rome and Malta take approximately 1 hours 18 minutes or 689 kilometres.
- Alitalia has direct flights from Rome to Malta.
- Air Malta has direct flights from Rome to Malta.
- 2 airlines fly directly between Malta and Rome.
- Wind Jet and Air Malta fly between Malta and Rome with a stopover in Catania.
- Wind Jet operates Rome to Catania on 320, whilst Air Malta has flights from Catania to Malta on 319 320.
- Alitalia and Tuninter fly between Malta and Rome with a stopover in Tunis.
- Alitalia operates Rome to Tunis on 32S, whilst Tuninter has flights from Tunis to Malta on AT7.
Cheap flights from Rome, Italy to Malta, Malta.
Historical Rates - A Guide Only.
Cheap International Flights to Malta, Malta
|Rome to Malta|| Meridiana, Air Malta, Alitalia|
|Bologna to Malta|| |
|Treviso to Malta|| |
|Trapani to Malta|| |
|Pisa to Malta|| |
|Bari to Malta|| |
|Milan to Malta|| Meridiana, Air Malta||$1020|
|Catania to Malta|| Meridiana, Lufthansa, Air Malta|
|Munich to Malta|| Air Malta, Lufthansa|
|Tunis to Malta|| Tuninter|
|Zurich to Malta|| Air Malta, Swiss International Air Lines|
|Marseille to Malta|| |
|Tripoli to Malta|| Air Malta, Libyan Arab Airlines|
|Vienna to Malta|| Austrian Airlines, Air Malta|
|Berlin to Malta|| Air Malta|
|Frankfurt to Malta|| Lufthansa, Air Malta|
|Hamburg to Malta|| Air Malta|
|Dusseldorf to Malta|| Lufthansa, Air Malta|
Cheap International Flights from Malta, Malta
Compare Rome to Luga flights
on other airlines and air ticket routes.
Airlines flying from Rome to Malta (ROM to MLA)
Rome to Malta airlines include easyJet.
What other cities can I fly from Rome to Malta?
and many others. Available all year round, January, February, March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November, December. One
way and return economy class, business class and first class fares.