St. Louis Flights Guide
Home to such renowned higher education institutions as Washington University and St. Louis University, this Missouri metropolis is a front runner in Midwestern liberal progress. The skyline, marked by its iconic arch, seems to reflect the city’s movement it is unmistakable, futuristic and bold.
St. Louis, named for the 4th French Monarch of that name, became a part the United States through the Louisiana Purchase, when the nation bought out the French territories. Since then, St. Louis has hosted a World’s Fair, it has seen the first automobile factories, and its neighborhoods have developed autonomously from one another. All of this creates a truly interesting city to get to know. Of the many things to do, seeing the city’s historic buildings such as the Old Courthouse and Cathedral is primary. There is also a plethora of museums to soothe curious minds, such as the City Museum and Museum of Westward Expansion. The Gateway Arch is located in the Jefferson Expansion National Memorial Park, one of many green spaces in the city. An elevator takes visitors to the top of this largest memorial monument in the world for undreamt vistas over the city surrounds.
The Lambert-St. Louis International Airport is the main hub of air transport for the city. Most major American carriers have service from this airport, including but not limited to: United, American, Delta, Southwest, Cape Air, Air Canada, Alaska Airlines and US Airways.
Go to the St. Louis Travel Guide
Flights to St. Louis
Historical Rates - A Guide Only.
St. Louis Travel Facts
- St. Louis, USA connects to 94 airports worldwide.
- The shortest flight from St. Louis is 93 miles to Quincy on Cape Air.
- The longest flight from St. Louis is 1915 miles to Punta Cana on USA3000 Airlines.
- fly to 32 destinations including Tulsa from St. Louis.
- United Airlines fly to 11 destinations including Washington from St. Louis.
- Continental Airlines fly to 10 destinations including San Francisco from St. Louis.
- Australia: Flights to St. Louis
- Go to the Lambert St Louis International Airport Guide
St. Louis Airlines & Flight Schedules
- United Airlines fly from St. Louis to Charlotte and 11 other cities including Washington.
- Continental Airlines fly from St. Louis to Chicago and 10 other cities including San Francisco.
- Delta Air Lines fly from St. Louis to Atlanta and 9 other cities including Salt Lake City.
- US Airways fly from St. Louis to Charlotte and 7 other cities including Washington.
- American Airlines fly from St. Louis to Chicago and 6 other cities including Washington.
Popular Destinations Nearby
St. Louis to International Cities
Cheap Flights from St. Louis (STL)
Save on cheap flights from St. Louis. See below sample of St. Louis airfares and airline ticket deals.
Cheap Flights to St. Louis (STL)
Top departure cities and airlines offering cheap airline tickets to St. Louis.
For more information visit our St. Louis