Cheap flights from Melbourne to Los Angeles - MEL to LAX (Swap)
Los Angeles > Asia to Los Angeles > Australia > Melbourne
Melbourne to Los Angeles travel facts.
- The distance between Melbourne (MEL) and Los Angeles (LAX) is approximately 12758 kilometres or 7927 miles.
- Direct flights between Melbourne and Los Angeles take approximately 15 hours 10 minutes or 12758 kilometres.
- V Australia Airlines has direct flights from Melbourne to Los Angeles.
- Qantas has direct flights from Melbourne to Los Angeles.
- 2 airlines fly directly between Los Angeles and Melbourne.
- Air Pacific fly one stop between Los Angeles and Melbourne via Nandi.
- Virgin Australia and V Australia Airlines fly between Los Angeles and Melbourne with a stopover in Sydney.
- Virgin Australia operates Melbourne to Sydney on 73H E90 73W 332, whilst V Australia Airlines has flights from Sydney to Los Angeles on 77W.
- Go to the Los Angeles Travel Guide
Cheap flights from Melbourne, Australia to Los Angeles, USA.
Historical Rates - A Guide Only.
Cheap International Flights to Los Angeles, USA
|Sydney to Los Angeles|| US Airways, Continental Airlines, Continental Airlines, American Airlines, V Australia Airlines, United Airlines, Delta Air Lines, Lufthansa, Qantas, Air New Zealand||$1031|
|Brisbane to Los Angeles|| V Australia Airlines, Delta Air Lines, American Airlines, Qantas||$1276|
|Auckland to Los Angeles|| Air New Zealand, American Airlines, Continental Airlines, United Airlines, Qantas, British Airways, Continental Airlines||$1208|
|Fiji (Nadi) to Los Angeles|| Air New Zealand, Air Pacific, Qantas, American Airlines|
|Manila to Los Angeles|| Philippine Airlines||$677|
Cheap International Flights from Los Angeles, USA
Compare Melbourne to Los Angeles flights
on other airlines and air ticket routes.
|Los Angeles to Sydney|| Lufthansa, Qantas, V Australia Airlines, Delta Air Lines, US Airways, United Airlines, American Airlines, Air New Zealand, Continental Airlines, Continental Airlines||$720|
|Los Angeles to Brisbane|| Qantas, V Australia Airlines, Delta Air Lines, American Airlines||$644|
|Los Angeles to Auckland|| Continental Airlines, Continental Airlines, American Airlines, Alaska Airlines, Air New Zealand, United Airlines, Qantas, British Airways||$926|
Airlines flying from Melbourne to Los Angeles (MEL to LAX)
Melbourne to Los Angeles airlines include United Airlines, US Airways, All Nippon Airways.
What other cities can I fly from Melbourne to USA?
New York JFK, Boston, Chicago, Seattle, Honolulu, San Francisco, Miami, Las Vegas, New York, Los Angeles,
and many others. Available all year round, January, February, March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November, December. One
way and return economy class, business class and first class fares.