Londrina Flights Guide
Londrina is a typical Brazilian city of bright high rises and clean public parks. It is situated in a rich area known for its coffee industry, and therefore it is a rather well-endowed city.
The main artery of town is the Calcadao. It is a pedestrian street that runs through the whole of the central district. The old train station is interesting because it houses the Historical Museum of Londrina, which might explain all the towering buildings. There are two natural attractions that are of interest; the Lake Igapo Park and the Parque Estadual Mata dos Godoy, where one can see a forest that once covered the entirety of the region.
Londrina Airport receives flights from Azul Brazilian Airlines, Gol and TAM Airlines.
Flights to Londrina
Historical Rates - A Guide Only.
Londrina Travel Facts
- Londrina, Brazil connects to 29 airports worldwide.
- The shortest flight from Londrina is 57 miles to Maringa on Hellas Jet.
- The longest flight from Londrina is 1376 miles to Teresina on KLM Royal Dutch Airlines.
- TAM Brazilian Airlines fly to 9 destinations including Sao Paulo from Londrina.
- City Connexion Airlines fly to 9 destinations including Sao Paulo from Londrina.
- Hellas Jet fly to 8 destinations including Sao Paulo from Londrina.
- Australia: Flights to Londrina
Londrina Airlines & Flight Schedules
- City Connexion Airlines fly from Londrina to Curitiba and 9 other cities including Sao Paulo.
- TAM Brazilian Airlines fly from Londrina to Campinas and 9 other cities including Sao Paulo.
- Hellas Jet fly from Londrina to Campinas and 8 other cities including Sao Paulo.
Popular Destinations Nearby
Londrina to International Cities
Cheap Flights from Londrina (LDB)
Save on cheap flights from Londrina. See below sample of Londrina airfares and airline ticket deals.
Cheap Flights to Londrina (LDB)
Top departure cities and airlines offering cheap airline tickets to Londrina.