Lima Flights Guide
The capital of Peru and its biggest city, Lima is a wonderful mix of historic Spanish influences and modern Peruvian culture.
With nearly 300 years of Spanish rule, Lima has a vast array of colonial architecture to explore, including monasteries and churches. La Catedral de Lima and Iglesia de Santo Domingo should definitely be on your list as the best places to see religious architecture in Lima.
City tours are also popular in Lima. You can learn more about the city from an experienced guide either on foot or by bike. Culinary city tours allow you to find out more about the city’s produce and markets, while learning how to cook an authentic local dish.
Peruvian cuisine is at its best in the city, and seafood restaurants are plentiful. Ceviche is the quintessential Peruvian dish, and a must have if you travel to Lima. Other cuisines abound here, and you should have no problem finding any type of international food in the city in either upscale restaurants or more modest eateries.
Bars and clubs abound in Lima, and you can stop in to try a local drink (Lima has many specialities in spirits, wine and coffee) or cheer on your team in a soccer match.
Lima is known as a tourist town, and subsequently hotel rates can be a bit higher here than in surrounding cities; however, the city has a wide range of accommodations to fit any budget, from luxury hotels to the more modest backpacker’s friend -- the hostel.
Taxis are the best way to get around, but Lima does offer a public bus service with multiple stops throughout the city.
Flights to Lima
Historical Rates - A Guide Only.
Lima Travel Facts
- Lima, Peru connects to 113 airports worldwide.
- The shortest flight from Lima is 160 miles to Hu+ínuco on Star Peru (2I).
- The longest flight from Lima is 6522 miles to Amsterdam on KLM Royal Dutch Airlines.
- LAN Airlines fly to 30 destinations including Tumbes from Lima.
- Grupo TACA fly to 27 destinations including Trujillo from Lima.
- Star Peru (2I) fly to 8 destinations including Tumbes from Lima.
- Australia: Flights to Lima
Lima Airlines & Flight Schedules
- LAN Airlines fly from Lima to Arequipa and 30 other cities including Tumbes.
- Grupo TACA fly from Lima to Arequipa and 27 other cities including Trujillo.
- Star Peru (2I) fly from Lima to Andahuaylas and 8 other cities including Tumbes.
- Aero Services Executive fly from Lima to Andahuaylas and 5 other cities including Hu+ínuco.
- American Airlines fly from Lima to Los Angeles and 5 other cities including Santiago.
Popular Destinations Nearby
Lima to International Cities
Cheap Flights from Lima (LIM)
Save on cheap flights from Lima. See below sample of Lima airfares and airline ticket deals.
Cheap Flights to Lima (LIM)
Top departure cities and airlines offering cheap airline tickets to Lima.
For more information visit our Lima