Leon Flights Guide
Leon is one of the largest cities in Mexico’s Guanajuato state. It is often overshadowed by tourist towns like Guanajuato and San Miguel de Allende, but in fact has a colonial history of interest all to itself.
The city’s main church steeple is dark with age, while newer historical landmarks such as the lion arch create a clean symbol for the city. The Templo Expiatorio is one of the most beautiful religious sites, built in 1920. The flat orange-pink façade of the Casa Municipal describes a century of architectural glory. Before leaving, the Bullfighting Museum is actually an intriguing restaurant that tells the sports’ story as well.
Del Bajio International Airport serves the region. Airlines with flights include Volaris, American Eagle, United, Delta, American Airlines and Aeromexico.
Flights to Leon
Historical Rates - A Guide Only.
Leon Travel Facts
- Leon, Mexico connects to 13 airports worldwide.
- The shortest flight from Leon is 189 miles to Mexico City on AeroMéxico.
- The longest flight from Leon is 1363 miles to Los Angeles on United Airlines.
Leon Airlines & Flight Schedules
- Continental Airlines fly from Leon to Houston and 4 other cities including Los Angeles.
- AeroMéxico fly from Leon to Los Angeles and 3 other cities including Monterrey.
Popular Destinations Nearby
Leon to International Cities
Cheap Flights from Leon (BJX)
Save on cheap flights from Leon. See below sample of Leon airfares and airline ticket deals.
Cheap Flights to Leon (BJX)
Top departure cities and airlines offering cheap airline tickets to Leon.