Cheap flights from Grand Junction to Las Vegas - GJT to LAS (Swap)
Las Vegas > North America to Las Vegas > USA > Grand Junction
Grand Junction to Las Vegas travel facts.
- The distance between Grand Junction (GJT) and Las Vegas (LAS) is approximately 674 kilometres or 419 miles.
- Direct flights between Grand Junction and Las Vegas take approximately 1 hours 16 minutes or 674 kilometres.
- Allegiant Air has direct flights from Grand Junction to Las Vegas.
- 1 airline flies directly between Las Vegas and Grand Junction.
- Allegiant Air and Southwest Airlines fly between Las Vegas and Grand Junction with a stopover in Los Angeles.
- Allegiant Air operates Grand Junction to Los Angeles on M80, whilst Southwest Airlines has flights from Los Angeles to Las Vegas on 733 73G.
- Go to the Las Vegas Travel Guide
Cheap flights from Grand Junction, USA to Las Vegas, USA.
Historical Rates - A Guide Only.
Cheap International Flights to Las Vegas, USA
Cheap International Flights from Las Vegas, USA
Compare Grand Junction to Las Vegas flights
on other airlines and air ticket routes.
|Las Vegas to Denver|| Continental Airlines, Continental Airlines, US Airways, United Airlines, , Frontier Airlines||$113|
|Las Vegas to Salt Lake City|| , Delta Air Lines|
|Las Vegas to Phoenix|| , US Airways||$143|
|Las Vegas to Kansas City|| Frontier Airlines, |
|Las Vegas to San Diego|| Spirit Airlines, ||$147|
|Las Vegas to Los Angeles|| Alaska Airlines, Spirit Airlines, United Airlines, Delta Air Lines, American Airlines, , WestJet, Continental Airlines, Continental Airlines, US Airways||$101|
Airlines flying from Grand Junction to Las Vegas (GJT to LAS)
Grand Junction to Las Vegas airlines include Virgin America.
What other cities can I fly from Grand Junction to USA?
New York JFK, Boston, Chicago, Seattle, Honolulu, San Francisco, Miami, Las Vegas, New York, Los Angeles,
and many others. Available all year round, January, February, March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November, December. One
way and return economy class, business class and first class fares.