Cheap flights from Sofia to Larnaca - SOF to LCA (Swap)
Larnaca > Europe to Larnaca > Bulgaria > Sofia
Sofia to Larnaca travel facts.
- The distance between Sofia (SOF) and Larnaca (LCA) is approximately 1239 kilometres or 770 miles.
- Direct flights between Sofia and Larnaca take approximately 1 hours 55 minutes or 1239 kilometres.
- Bulgaria Air has direct flights from Sofia to Larnaca.
- Cyprus Airways has direct flights from Sofia to Larnaca.
- 2 airlines fly directly between Larnaca and Sofia.
- Olympic Airlines and Cyprus Airways fly between Larnaca and Sofia with a stopover in Athens.
- Olympic Airlines operates Sofia to Athens on 319 DH4, whilst Cyprus Airways has flights from Athens to Larnaca on 320 319.
Cheap flights from Sofia, Bulgaria to Larnaca, Cyprus.
Historical Rates - A Guide Only.
Cheap International Flights to Larnaca, Cyprus
|Thessaloniki to Larnaca|| Aegean Airlines, Olympic Airlines, Cyprus Airways|
|Bucharest Otopeni to Larnaca|| Tarom, Cyprus Airways|
|Belgrade to Larnaca|| Jat Airways|
|Athens to Larnaca|| Olympic Airlines, Aegean Airlines, Cyprus Airways||$221|
|Heraklion to Larnaca|| Cyprus Airways, Olympic Airlines|
|Budapest to Larnaca|| Malév|
|Chisinau (Kishiney Kishinev) to Larnaca|| Air Moldova|
|Rome to Larnaca|| Alitalia, Cyprus Airways|
|Warsaw to Larnaca|| LOT Polish Airlines|
|Vienna to Larnaca|| Austrian Airlines||$604|
|Bologna to Larnaca|| |
|Kiev to Larnaca|| Aerosvit Airlines|
|Minsk to Larnaca|| Belavia Belarusian Airlines|
|Malta to Larnaca|| Emirates, Air Malta|
|Prague to Larnaca|| Czech Airlines|
|Milan Malpensa to Larnaca|| Cyprus Airways, Alitalia|
|Munich to Larnaca|| Cyprus Airways, Lufthansa|
|Zurich to Larnaca|| Cyprus Airways|
|Nuremburg to Larnaca|| Air Berlin|
Cheap International Flights from Larnaca, Cyprus
Compare Sofia to Larnaca flights
on other airlines and air ticket routes.
Airlines flying from Sofia to Larnaca (SOF to LCA)
Sofia to Larnaca airlines include Cyprus Airways, Jat Airways, Arkia Israel Airlines.
What other cities can I fly from Sofia to Cyprus?
Ayia Napa, Akrotiri, Nicosia, Kibris, Episkopi, Limassol, Nicosia, Ercan, Paphos, Larnaca,
and many others. Available all year round, January, February, March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November, December. One
way and return economy class, business class and first class fares.