Cheap flights from Thessaloniki to Larnaca - SKG to LCA (Swap)
Larnaca > Europe to Larnaca > Greece > Thessaloniki
Thessaloniki to Larnaca travel facts.
- The distance between Thessaloniki (SKG) and Larnaca (LCA) is approximately 1127 kilometres or 700 miles.
- Direct flights between Thessaloniki and Larnaca take approximately 1 hours 48 minutes or 1127 kilometres.
- Cyprus Airways has direct flights from Thessaloniki to Larnaca.
- Aegean Airlines has direct flights from Thessaloniki to Larnaca.
- 2 airlines fly directly between Larnaca and Thessaloniki.
- A320 with 120 seats operates between Larnaca and Thessaloniki.
- Olympic Airlines fly one stop between Larnaca and Thessaloniki via Athens.
Cheap flights from Thessaloniki, Greece to Larnaca, Cyprus.
Historical Rates - A Guide Only.
Cheap International Flights to Larnaca, Cyprus
|Sofia to Larnaca|| Cyprus Airways, Bulgaria Air|
|Athens to Larnaca|| Olympic Airlines, Aegean Airlines, Cyprus Airways||$277|
|Heraklion to Larnaca|| Cyprus Airways, Olympic Airlines|
|Belgrade to Larnaca|| Jat Airways|
|Bucharest Otopeni to Larnaca|| Tarom, Cyprus Airways|
|Budapest to Larnaca|| Malév|
|Rome to Larnaca|| Alitalia, Cyprus Airways|
|Chisinau (Kishiney Kishinev) to Larnaca|| Air Moldova|
|Malta to Larnaca|| Emirates, Air Malta|
|Warsaw to Larnaca|| LOT Polish Airlines|
|Vienna to Larnaca|| Austrian Airlines||$503|
|Bologna to Larnaca|| |
|Kiev to Larnaca|| Aerosvit Airlines|
|Minsk to Larnaca|| Belavia Belarusian Airlines|
|Prague to Larnaca|| Czech Airlines|
|Milan Malpensa to Larnaca|| Cyprus Airways, Alitalia|
|Cairo to Larnaca|| Egyptair|
|Munich to Larnaca|| Cyprus Airways, Lufthansa|
|Beirut to Larnaca|| Middle East Airlines, Cyprus Airways|
Cheap International Flights from Larnaca, Cyprus
Compare Thessaloniki to Larnaca flights
on other airlines and air ticket routes.
Airlines flying from Thessaloniki to Larnaca (SKG to LCA)
Thessaloniki to Larnaca airlines include Cyprus Airways, Air Canada.
What other cities can I fly from Thessaloniki to Cyprus?
Ayia Napa, Akrotiri, Nicosia, Kibris, Episkopi, Limassol, Nicosia, Ercan, Paphos, Larnaca,
and many others. Available all year round, January, February, March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November, December. One
way and return economy class, business class and first class fares.