Cheap flights from Munich to Larnaca - MUC to LCA (Swap)
Larnaca > Europe to Larnaca > Germany > Munich
Munich to Larnaca travel facts.
- The distance between Munich (MUC) and Larnaca (LCA) is approximately 2340 kilometres or 1454 miles.
- Direct flights between Munich and Larnaca take approximately 3 hours 11 minutes or 2340 kilometres.
- Lufthansa has direct flights from Munich to Larnaca.
- Cyprus Airways has direct flights from Munich to Larnaca.
- 2 airlines fly directly between Larnaca and Munich.
- Lufthansa and Cyprus Airways fly between Larnaca and Munich with a stopover in Sofia.
- Lufthansa operates Munich to Sofia on E95 319, whilst Cyprus Airways has flights from Sofia to Larnaca on 320.
- Aegean Airlines and Cyprus Airways fly between Larnaca and Munich with a stopover in Thessaloniki.
- Aegean Airlines operates Munich to Thessaloniki on 320 319, whilst Cyprus Airways has flights from Thessaloniki to Larnaca on 319 320.
Cheap flights from Munich, Germany to Larnaca, Cyprus.
Historical Rates - A Guide Only.
Cheap International Flights to Larnaca, Cyprus
Cheap International Flights from Larnaca, Cyprus
Compare Munich to Larnaca flights
on other airlines and air ticket routes.
|Larnaca to Zurich|| Cyprus Airways|
|Larnaca to Prague|| Czech Airlines|
|Larnaca to Frankfurt|| Cyprus Airways, Air Canada, Lufthansa|
|Larnaca to Vienna|| Austrian Airlines|
|Larnaca to Milan Malpensa|| Alitalia, Cyprus Airways|
|Larnaca to Budapest|| Malév|
|Larnaca to Amsterdam|| Cyprus Airways, KLM Royal Dutch Airlines|
|Larnaca to Oslo|| Norwegian Air Shuttle|
|Larnaca to Warsaw|| LOT Polish Airlines|
|Larnaca to Birmingham|| Air Bourbon, Air Bourbon|
|Larnaca to Bucharest Otopeni|| Tarom, Cyprus Airways|
|Larnaca to Manchester|| Air Bourbon, Air Bourbon|
|Larnaca to Kiev|| Aerosvit Airlines|
|Larnaca to Athens|| Cyprus Airways, Air Moldova, Aegean Airlines, Olympic Airlines|
Airlines flying from Munich to Larnaca (MUC to LCA)
Munich to Larnaca airlines include Rossiya-Russian Airlines.
What other cities can I fly from Munich to Cyprus?
Ayia Napa, Akrotiri, Nicosia, Kibris, Episkopi, Limassol, Nicosia, Ercan, Paphos, Larnaca,
and many others. Available all year round, January, February, March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November, December. One
way and return economy class, business class and first class fares.