Lahore Flights Guide
The capital of Pakistan in the province of Punjab, Lahore is a bustling city and is dubbed by many as the “Mughal City of Gardens”, due to the historical presence of many gardens throughout the ancient Mughal time period. There are plenty of things to do and see in Lahore, such as the stunning Sacred Heart Cathedral, the Samadhi of Ranjit Singh, the Old Anarkali Food Street and the Lahore Museum. There are dozens of museums, mosques, iconic landmarks and plenty of local cuisine to sample for every visitor to this ancient city.
Top attractions in Lahore include the stunning Badshahi Mosque, an ancient castle called Lahore Fort-Shahi Qila, a scenic garden named Bagh-e-Jinnah, the Sozo Water Park, the Ali Hajvery’s Tomb, Jilani Park, the family-friendly Lahore Zoo Safari and the Alama Iqbal Museum, which showcases the works and life of the Pakistani poet Sir Mohammed Iqbal. Parks in Lahore include the lush Gulshan-e-Iqbal Park, Riwaz Garden, Shalimar Gardens, the Lahore Botanical Gardens, and Jallo Wildlife Park.
Lahore’s food scene is an eclectic mix of traditional Pakistani dishes (such lamb kebabs) and Western fusions. American chain restaurants like McDonald’s and Pizza Hut have opened in Lahore, but visitors can still indulge in street food along the locales of Gawalmandi, Fort Road and Anarkali. A local restaurant that is favored among natives is housed in a 300-year-old building that was once a brothel; another Lahore favorite is the Pak Tea House located in Anarkali locale.
Shopping in Lahore is a well-liked pastime and shopping centers include the massive Siddiq Trade Center, the Mall of Lahore on Tufail Road (which offers air-conditioning, designer shops, a food court and grocery store), Vogue Towers on M.M. Alam Road and also offers designer stores, central air and food courts.
Transportation in Lahore consists of mass rapid transit systems, a bus system, several major roads and highways, the Lahore Railway System, and the Allama Iqbal International Airport for easy air travel in and out of the city.
Flights to Lahore
Historical Rates - A Guide Only.
Lahore Travel Facts
- Lahore, Pakistan connects to 44 airports worldwide.
- The shortest flight from Lahore is 163 miles to Islamabad on Pakistan International Airlines.
- The longest flight from Lahore is 6973 miles to Toronto on Pakistan International Airlines.
- Pakistan International Airlines fly to 28 destinations including Toronto from Lahore.
- Shaheen Air International fly to 5 destinations including Muscat from Lahore.
- Nas Air fly to 2 destinations including Riyadh from Lahore.
- Australia: Flights to Lahore
Lahore Airlines & Flight Schedules
- Pakistan International Airlines fly from Lahore to Abu Dhabi and 28 other cities including Toronto.
- Shaheen Air International fly from Lahore to Abu Dhabi and 5 other cities including Muscat.
Popular Destinations Nearby
Lahore to International Cities
Cheap Flights from Lahore (LHE)
Save on cheap flights from Lahore. See below sample of Lahore airfares and airline ticket deals.
Cheap Flights to Lahore (LHE)
Top departure cities and airlines offering cheap airline tickets to Lahore.