Kuantan Flights Guide
Malaysia is consists of many islands, but its capital is on the peninsular portion of the country, along with the largest city on the east coast, Kuantan. It has beaches, historic sites and is a hub of Malaysian cuisine.
The city is recognizable by its striking white and four-minaret State Mosque, the vibrancy of which is reflected in the city nightlife. Most, however, come through the city to get to nearby beaches such as Teluk Cempedak, Balok and Beserah. There are natural attractions such as caves and the Berkelah Falls, and Sungai Lemburg is a close town with an intriguing mining history.
Sultan Ahmad Shah Airport receives flights from Firely, China Airlines and Malaysia Airlines.
Flights to Kuantan
Historical Rates - A Guide Only.
Kuantan Travel Facts
- Kuantan, Malaysia connects to 7 airports worldwide.
- The shortest flight from Kuantan is 123 miles to Kuala Lumpur on Firefly.
- The longest flight from Kuantan is 227 miles to Penang on Malaysia Airlines.
Kuantan Airlines & Flight Schedules
- Malaysia Airlines fly from Kuantan to Kuala Lumpur and 4 other cities including Singapore.
- Firefly fly from Kuantan to Kuala Lumpur and 3 other cities including Singapore.
Popular Destinations Nearby
Cheap Flights from Kuantan (KUA)
Save on cheap flights from Kuantan. See below sample of Kuantan airfares and airline ticket deals.
Cheap Flights to Kuantan (KUA)
Top departure cities and airlines offering cheap airline tickets to Kuantan.