Kuala Lumpur Flights Guide
This capital city of Malaysia is a bustling, lively metropolitan that has hundreds of attractions to offer. Take advantage of the world-class restaurants (like MyThai or CoChine Bistro & Alfresco), cultural museums like the National Museum that has beautiful friezes on the outside, and is host to a variety of sporting events, namely the Formula One World Championship.
Kuala Lumpur’s other attractions are the stunning, 88-story Petronas Twin Towers built in 1998 and was touted as the world’s largest buildings until 2004; also be sure to check out the vibrant Chinatown, Aquaria KLCC, the well-known Batu Caves, the Thean Hou Temple, and the Chow Kit Wet Market. Catch a show at the Malaysian Philharmonic Orchestra (Dewan Filharmonik), or take in the rich history of the city at a museum like the Kuala Lumpur City Gallery.
Have a shopping spree at one of Kuala Lumpur’s many shopping centers, including the Pavillion Kuala Lumpur Shopping Mall (a massive complex that has retail stores, office buildings and two urban residential towers. Other shopping centers are the Suria KLCC (Kuala Lumpur City Center), the Mid-Valley Mega Mall, Berjaya Times Square, the upscale Starhill Gallery Kuala Lumpur that has seven floors of retail stores, and the Sungei Wang Plaza.
Transportation in the city is abundant, with road travel being the most prevalent. There is bus, light rail and taxis to get around the city (which has a broad network of highways that connect most of the city), as well as two main airports, the Kuala Lumpur International Airport and the Sultan Abdul Aziz Shah Airport.
Go to the Kuala Lumpur Travel Guide
Flights to Kuala Lumpur
Historical Rates - A Guide Only.
Kuala Lumpur Travel Facts
- Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia connects to 230 airports worldwide.
- The shortest flight from Kuala Lumpur is 125 miles to Kuantan on Malaysia Airlines.
- The longest flight from Kuala Lumpur is 6575 miles to London on bmi.
- Malaysia Airlines fly to 68 destinations including Yangon from Kuala Lumpur.
- AirAsia fly to 53 destinations including Yogyakarta from Kuala Lumpur.
- Dinar fly to 16 destinations including Tokyo from Kuala Lumpur.
- Australia: Flights to Kuala Lumpur
- Go to the Kuala Lumpur International Airport Guide
Kuala Lumpur Airlines & Flight Schedules
- Malaysia Airlines fly from Kuala Lumpur to Abu Dhabi and 68 other cities including Yangon.
- AirAsia fly from Kuala Lumpur to Alor Setar and 53 other cities including Yogyakarta.
- Dinar fly from Kuala Lumpur to Chengdu and 16 other cities including Tokyo.
- Indonesia AirAsia fly from Kuala Lumpur to Bali and 5 other cities including Surabaya.
- Jet Airways fly from Kuala Lumpur to Bangalore and 5 other cities including Mumbai.
Popular Destinations Nearby
Kuala Lumpur to International Cities
Cheap Flights from Kuala Lumpur (KUL)
Save on cheap flights from Kuala Lumpur. See below sample of Kuala Lumpur airfares and airline ticket deals.
Cheap Flights to Kuala Lumpur (KUL)
Top departure cities and airlines offering cheap airline tickets to Kuala Lumpur.
For more information visit our Kuala Lumpur