Kristiansand Flights Guide
In the summer months, this city becomes Norway’s national vacation hotspot. Like many Norwegian cities, it has a maritime heritage, and the city sights don’t fall short of anyone’s expectations.
There is the fish market and the seafront walk that serves as the city’s ad hoc center. The Christiansholm Fortress is here, as are the famous beaches. The old town is tranquil, and dotted with old wooden structures that have stood for ages. There are unique museums such as the Cannon Museum. Around the area one can find forests and parks such as the Ravnedalen, a peaceful and lush lake sitting at the foot of imposing cliffs.
Kristiansand Airport is served primarily by Scandinavian Airlines, Wideroe and Norwegian Air Shuttle, among many others from elsewhere in Europe.
Flights to Kristiansand
Historical Rates - A Guide Only.
Kristiansand Travel Facts
- Kristiansand, Norway connects to 10 airports worldwide.
- The shortest flight from Kristiansand is 100 miles to Stavanger on Widerøe.
- The longest flight from Kristiansand is 427 miles to Amsterdam on KLM Royal Dutch Airlines.
Kristiansand Airlines & Flight Schedules
- Norwegian Air Shuttle fly from Kristiansand to Bergen and 3 other cities including Trondheim.
- Widerøe fly from Kristiansand to Bergen and 3 other cities including Stavanger.
Popular Destinations Nearby
Kristiansand to International Cities
Cheap Flights from Kristiansand (KRS)
Save on cheap flights from Kristiansand. See below sample of Kristiansand airfares and airline ticket deals.
Cheap Flights to Kristiansand (KRS)
Top departure cities and airlines offering cheap airline tickets to Kristiansand.