Krakow Flights Guide
Nestled on the Vistula River, Krakow is one of the oldest cities in Poland, dating back to the 7th-century and also one of the country’s largest cities. It is Poland’s center for culture, academia and the arts, as well as being an economic hub of the country as well. Just a few of Krakow’s historic landmarks include the Main Market Square, St. Mary’s Basilica, Wawel Castle, and the Collegium Maius.
Krakow’s other cultural and iconic attractions include: Krakow’s Historic Centre, which is a 13th-century merchant town and also Europe’s largest market square; the stunning Church of the Virgin Mary (known in Poland as Kosciol Mariacki), the Polish Aviation Museum, the Katedra Wawelska (Wawel Cathedral is home to the Zygmunt bell, one of the world’s largest), the Rynek Underground (a museum that showcases Krakow’s long history), and the Planty Park that circles a park in Old Town.
Be sure to visit one of the city’s many divine restaurants, such as Restauracja Starka for traditional Polish cuisine, or Trzy Kroki w Szalenstwo for international European fusion, or for Polish-Mediterranean cuisine go to Trezo Restauracja. A few other must-visit Krakowian restaurants include Resto Illuminati, Moaburger (for delicious, large burgers), Manzana for authentic Mexican dishes, and more traditional Polish cuisine at Pod Baranem Restauracja.
There’s also some shopping venues in Krakow; there are the Galeria Kazimierz, Galeria Krakowska, the Bonarka City Center, Carrefour Czyzyny and Krokus. Smaller shopping centers include the Plaza, M1 and the CH Zakopianka.
Transportation in Krakow includes public transport like buses and tram lines, rail lines, and the John Paul II International Airport Krakow-Balice.
Go to the Krakow Travel Guide
Flights to Krakow
Historical Rates - A Guide Only.
Krakow Travel Facts
- Krakow, Poland connects to 43 airports worldwide.
- The shortest flight from Krakow is 153 miles to Warsaw on LOT Polish Airlines.
- The longest flight from Krakow is 1303 miles to Madrid on .
- fly to 16 destinations including Stockholm from Krakow.
- easyJet fly to 6 destinations including Paris from Krakow.
- LOT Polish Airlines fly to 6 destinations including Warsaw from Krakow.
- Australia: Flights to Krakow
Krakow Airlines & Flight Schedules
- easyJet fly from Krakow to Belfast and 6 other cities including Paris.
- LOT Polish Airlines fly from Krakow to Brussels and 6 other cities including Warsaw.
- Eurolot fly from Krakow to Gdansk and 3 other cities including Szczechin.
- Norwegian Air Shuttle fly from Krakow to Copenhagen and 3 other cities including Stavanger.
Popular Destinations Nearby
Krakow to International Cities
Cheap Flights from Krakow (KRK)
Save on cheap flights from Krakow. See below sample of Krakow airfares and airline ticket deals.
Cheap Flights to Krakow (KRK)
Top departure cities and airlines offering cheap airline tickets to Krakow.
For more information visit our Krakow