Kinshasa Flights Guide
As the capital of the Democratic Republic of the Congo, Kinshasa has seen more than its fair share of war and destruction over the years. The city itself is home to over 10 million people. It’s getting a facelift as conflicts finally come to a close.
There are not many sites in the traditional sense of the word, but walking around, one can get a good feel for this megacity; in its markets, its sporting grounds and its shopping streets. For the animal lover, the Lola ya Bonobo sanctuary guards some 60 bonobo monkeys. The city is known for producing top athletes that compete in world-class leagues across many sporting events.
N’djili Airport serves the city. Air France and Brussels Airlines connect Europe, while Compagnie Africaine d’Aviation, Ethiopian Airlines, Air Cote d’Ivoire and several others fly from African nations.
Flights to Kinshasa
Historical Rates - A Guide Only.
Kinshasa Travel Facts
- Kinshasa, Zaire connects to 27 airports worldwide.
- The shortest flight from Kinshasa is 16 miles to Brazzaville on KLM Royal Dutch Airlines.
- The longest flight from Kinshasa is 3866 miles to Brussels on Continental Airlines.
- Continental Airlines fly to 4 destinations including Douala from Kinshasa.
- Brussels Airlines fly to 3 destinations including Yaounde from Kinshasa.
- Air Canada fly to 2 destinations including Douala from Kinshasa.
- Australia: Flights to Kinshasa
Kinshasa Airlines & Flight Schedules
- Continental Airlines fly from Kinshasa to Brussels and 4 other cities including Douala.
- Brussels Airlines fly from Kinshasa to Brussels and 3 other cities including Yaounde.
Popular Destinations Nearby
Kinshasa to International Cities
Cheap Flights from Kinshasa (FIH)
Save on cheap flights from Kinshasa. See below sample of Kinshasa airfares and airline ticket deals.
Cheap Flights to Kinshasa (FIH)
Top departure cities and airlines offering cheap airline tickets to Kinshasa.