Katowice Flights Guide
Polandís main industrial city began in the 14th century but has since become a city of traditional delights and modern tastes. The cityscape is dotted with bold modern architecture, but its cultural heritage is also well-preserved.
The History of Katowice Museum is a great place to begin, and it would be normal to move on to the Silesian Museum thereafter. One should go to the Kosciuszko Park to see the St. Michel Archangel churches built of wood. The city is not far from the Auschwitz-Birkenau concentration camps, but closer to town is the Jewish Cemetery. The Silesian Insurgents Monument cannot be missed, and one doesnít have a choice to not see the Spodek UFO-like stadium.
Katowice International Airport receives flights from dozens of airlines, mostly charters. Wizz Air, Enter Air and Bingo Airways are some of the lesser-known but heavy-service carriers.
Flights to Katowice
Historical Rates - A Guide Only.
Katowice Travel Facts
- Katowice, Poland connects to 33 airports worldwide.
- The shortest flight from Katowice is 132 miles to Rzeszow on Oceanic Airlines.
- The longest flight from Katowice is 1285 miles to Madrid on Wizz Air.
- Wizz Air fly to 17 destinations including Stockholm from Katowice.
- LOT Polish Airlines fly to 5 destinations including Warsaw from Katowice.
- fly to 5 destinations including Manchester from Katowice.
- Australia: Flights to Katowice
Katowice Airlines & Flight Schedules
- Wizz Air fly from Katowice to Barcelona and 17 other cities including Stockholm.
- LOT Polish Airlines fly from Katowice to Duesseldorf and 5 other cities including Warsaw.
- Lufthansa fly from Katowice to Duesseldorf and 3 other cities including Munich.
Popular Destinations Nearby
Katowice to International Cities
Cheap Flights from Katowice (KTW)
Save on cheap flights from Katowice. See below sample of Katowice airfares and airline ticket deals.
Cheap Flights to Katowice (KTW)
Top departure cities and airlines offering cheap airline tickets to Katowice.