Karachi Flights Guide
The financial hub and largest city of Pakistan, the city of Karachi is home to over 23 million residents and an abundance of ancient ruins, historic landmarks and buildings such as the M.A. Jinnah Tomb, plus galleries, museums (like the stunning Mohatta Palace Museum) and plenty of parks, beaches and music venues.
Culture in Karachi is a mix of South Asia, Central Asian and Middle Eastern influences; a few of the cultural institutions in Karachi include the National Academy of Performing Arts, the All Pakistan Music Conference, and also wonderful museums like the National Museum of Pakistan (that has over 58,000 ancient coins as well as dozens of sculptures), the PAF Museum (this museum is located in a lush park with walking paths, plus lots of planes for visitors to look at), and the Pakistan Maritime Museum. Other cultural attractions include the historic Frere Hall, the Mazar-E-Quaid monument, lovely Hilal Park, and be sure to take a tour of the ancient Mughal city of Thatta. Karachi has other ancient ruins, including Bhambore, and the Wazir Mansion.
There are also dozens of restaurants and shopping venues for visitors to the city. For an innovative menu, have dinner at Okra (and be sure to try the lamb shank, with has rave reviews from natives and tourists), enjoy traditional biryani at one of the many street vendors inside Port Grand Food and Entertainment Complex (which is Asia’s biggest food street) or sample some international cuisine at Café Aylanto.
Karachi has some great shopping centers as well, including the large Dolmen Mall at Clifton, the Forum which is an upscale shopping center, the affluent Park Towers and the new Ocean Mall that has a parking garage, plenty of retailers and restaurants.
Getting around Karachi is fairly easy, as there are several different modes of transportation to choose from. There is the mass transit system, the Karachi Circular Railway, buses, several major roads and highways, rail lines, and the Jinnah International Airport for air travel.
Flights to Karachi
Historical Rates - A Guide Only.
Karachi Travel Facts
- Karachi, Pakistan connects to 66 airports worldwide.
- The shortest flight from Karachi is 118 miles to Nawabshah on Pakistan International Airlines.
- The longest flight from Karachi is 7235 miles to Toronto on Pakistan International Airlines.
- Pakistan International Airlines fly to 37 destinations including Turbat from Karachi.
- Shaheen Air International fly to 5 destinations including Lahore from Karachi.
- Saudi Arabian Airlines fly to 3 destinations including Riyadh from Karachi.
- Australia: Flights to Karachi
Karachi Airlines & Flight Schedules
- Pakistan International Airlines fly from Karachi to Abu Dhabi and 37 other cities including Turbat.
- Shaheen Air International fly from Karachi to Dammam and 5 other cities including Lahore.
- Saudi Arabian Airlines fly from Karachi to Dammam and 3 other cities including Riyadh.
Popular Destinations Nearby
Karachi to International Cities
Cheap Flights from Karachi (KHI)
Save on cheap flights from Karachi. See below sample of Karachi airfares and airline ticket deals.
Cheap Flights to Karachi (KHI)
Top departure cities and airlines offering cheap airline tickets to Karachi.