Kaohsiung Flights Guide
The harbor capital of Taiwan is also the nationís second-largest city. The skyline is dotted with skyscrapers, and distant mountains peek through the fog. Although it has its roots in the 17th century as a small village, Kaohsiung is a modern city based on an urban plan that has controlled its development on a grid platform of wide avenues.
However, true to its traditions as a fishing village, the cityís Cijin District, located out on the breakwater and connected to the downtown area via an underwater road, offers visitors a wonderful array of seafood restaurants. There are a number of attractions in the Cijin district. The TianHou Temple was built as a dedication to whatever deity would best preserve the lives of the fishermen that worshipped there. Having survived for over 300 years, this temple is the longest-standing in the city. As Kaohsiung is known above all for its maritime role, the 19th century ChiHou Lighthouse is also worth a visit. Nearby, the ChiHou Fort, an English-designed rampart, has guarded over the port entrance for well over a century. When finally the draw of nature is too much, one will find their way into Shoushan, the mountain opposite the city that is filled with monkeys, a good way to draw the visit to a close.
Kaohsiung International Airport is a large airport that is used by many airlines including: EVA Air, Dragonair, Japan Airlines, Far Eastern Air Transport, China Airlines, Air Busan, Vietnam Airlines and more.
Flights to Kaohsiung
Historical Rates - A Guide Only.
Kaohsiung Travel Facts
- Kaohsiung, Taiwan connects to 54 airports worldwide.
- The shortest flight from Kaohsiung is 82 miles to Makung on TransAsia Airways.
- The longest flight from Kaohsiung is 1850 miles to Kuala Lumpur on China Airlines.
- China Airlines fly to 12 destinations including Tokyo from Kaohsiung.
- TransAsia Airways fly to 10 destinations including Xiamen from Kaohsiung.
- EVA Air fly to 8 destinations including Zhengzhou from Kaohsiung.
- Australia: Flights to Kaohsiung
- Go to the Kaohsiung International Airport Guide
Kaohsiung Airlines & Flight Schedules
- China Airlines fly from Kaohsiung to Bangkok and 12 other cities including Tokyo.
- TransAsia Airways fly from Kaohsiung to Changcha and 10 other cities including Xiamen.
- Uni Air fly from Kaohsiung to Fuzhou and 8 other cities including Qingdao.
- EVA Air fly from Kaohsiung to Guangzhou and 8 other cities including Zhengzhou.
- Mandarin Airlines fly from Kaohsiung to Changcha and 8 other cities including Xiamen.
Popular Destinations Nearby
Kaohsiung to International Cities
Cheap Flights from Kaohsiung (KHH)
Save on cheap flights from Kaohsiung. See below sample of Kaohsiung airfares and airline ticket deals.
Cheap Flights to Kaohsiung (KHH)
Top departure cities and airlines offering cheap airline tickets to Kaohsiung.