Kansas City Flights Guide
Historically confusing, Kansas City is the capital of Missouri, not Kansas, though the overall area of Kansas City does encroach into its namesake state. Kansas City is not a regular stop on the American tourist trail, but a few interesting facts make it ripe for the privilege. For one, it has the second highest concentration of fountains in the world. And for another, it compares with Paris when it comes to number of avenues.
Kansas City has more to offer than the quirky and strange. An obscure metropolis on the map, it seems otherworldly for those who make it to Ward Parkway, where they walk under the auspices of grand trees and admire the European mansions of the city’s higher class. Other architecturally significant buildings like Frank Lloyd Wright’s Community Christian Church, and Union Station, which also serves as the center of the city, are likewise enthralling discoveries. The station is the country’s second biggest. Nearby is the National World War I Museum, wherein visitors also find the best views over the city in the obelisk. Kansas City’s downtown is surprising especially for those who had never before heard of it. It’s racked with art deco buildings that exist alongside modern towers, an out of the ordinary mix that pleases the eye.
Kansas City International Airport is the main bloodline of the city, served by American Airlines, United, Delta, Air Canada, and US Airways, among others.
Flights to Kansas City
Historical Rates - A Guide Only.
Kansas City Travel Facts
- Kansas City, USA connects to 83 airports worldwide.
- The shortest flight from Kansas City is 161 miles to Salina on Aban Air.
- The longest flight from Kansas City is 1492 miles to San Francisco on Continental Airlines.
- fly to 18 destinations including Tampa from Kansas City.
- Frontier Airlines fly to 17 destinations including Washington from Kansas City.
- Continental Airlines fly to 14 destinations including Washington from Kansas City.
- Australia: Flights to Kansas City
- Go to the Kansas City International Airport Guide
Kansas City Airlines & Flight Schedules
- Frontier Airlines fly from Kansas City to Austin and 17 other cities including Washington.
- Continental Airlines fly from Kansas City to Chicago and 14 other cities including Washington.
- Delta Air Lines fly from Kansas City to Atlanta and 11 other cities including Salt Lake City.
- United Airlines fly from Kansas City to Charlotte and 9 other cities including Washington.
- US Airways fly from Kansas City to Charlotte and 7 other cities including Washington.
Popular Destinations Nearby
Kansas City to International Cities
Cheap Flights from Kansas City (MCI)
Save on cheap flights from Kansas City. See below sample of Kansas City airfares and airline ticket deals.
Cheap Flights to Kansas City (MCI)
Top departure cities and airlines offering cheap airline tickets to Kansas City.