Kalgoorlie Flights Guide
Australia’s southwestern regions were well-known for their mines, and the city of Kalgoorlie grew in result of that industry.
Today there are a number of beautiful buildings that rose from the wealth of gold mining. The Kalgoorlie post office is the most beautiful of these. Kalgoorlie Museum elaborates on the story, which is ongoing and observable by visiting the Super-Pit mine. Horseracing is a popular sport here, and it might be worthwhile to see a match before moving on to other mining towns in the region.
Kalgoorlie—Boulder Airport receives flights from Qantas, Alliance Airlines and Virgin Australia.
Flights to Kalgoorlie
Historical Rates - A Guide Only.
Kalgoorlie Travel Facts
- Kalgoorlie, Australia connects to 8 airports worldwide.
- The shortest flight from Kalgoorlie is 333 miles to Perth on Skywest Australia.
- The longest flight from Kalgoorlie is 1410 miles to Melbourne on Pacific Blue.
Kalgoorlie Airlines & Flight Schedules
- Pacific Blue fly from Kalgoorlie to Melbourne and 3 other cities including Perth.
- Skywest Australia fly from Kalgoorlie to Melbourne and 3 other cities including Perth.
Popular Destinations Nearby
Cheap Flights from Kalgoorlie (KGI)
Save on cheap flights from Kalgoorlie. See below sample of Kalgoorlie airfares and airline ticket deals.
Cheap Flights to Kalgoorlie (KGI)
Top departure cities and airlines offering cheap airline tickets to Kalgoorlie.