Jinan Flights Guide
An ancient city in China, Jinan is today a growing hub of commerce nestled between the Tai’an Mountains and the Yellow River.
The symbol of the city is its beautiful Daming Lake. Outside of the city, Mount Tai is important for Taoists, while the small municipality of Qufu was Confucius’ hometown. Jinan is famed for its springs, among which are Batou, Five Dragon Pool and Black Tiger Spring. The Shandong Provincial Museum provides wonderful exhibits about the city and region.
Jinan Yaoqiang International Airport is the region’s principle air transit hub, with service from over a dozen carriers principle among which is Shandong Airlines.
Flights to Jinan
Historical Rates - A Guide Only.
Jinan Travel Facts
- Jinan, China connects to 121 airports worldwide.
- The shortest flight from Jinan is 225 miles to Beijing on Air China.
- The longest flight from Jinan is 1626 miles to Urumqi on Shandong Airlines.
- Shandong Airlines fly to 33 destinations including Zhengzhou from Jinan.
- Air China fly to 31 destinations including Zhengzhou from Jinan.
- China Southern Airlines fly to 12 destinations including Xi'an from Jinan.
- Australia: Flights to Jinan
Jinan Airlines & Flight Schedules
- Shandong Airlines fly from Jinan to Beijing and 33 other cities including Zhengzhou.
- Air China fly from Jinan to Beijing and 31 other cities including Zhengzhou.
- China Southern Airlines fly from Jinan to Changchun and 12 other cities including Xi'an.
- Xiamen Airlines fly from Jinan to Changcha and 10 other cities including Xiamen.
- Sichuan Airlines fly from Jinan to Changchun and 8 other cities including Sanya.
Popular Destinations Nearby
Jinan to International Cities
Cheap Flights from Jinan (TNA)
Save on cheap flights from Jinan. See below sample of Jinan airfares and airline ticket deals.
Cheap Flights to Jinan (TNA)
Top departure cities and airlines offering cheap airline tickets to Jinan.