Inverness Flights Guide
Inverness sits to the extreme north of the British Isles, in the cultural center of the Scottish Highlands. It might be cold in the winter, but centuries of inhabitation have made it and its surrounds unparalleled in beautiful medieval architecture.
The Inverness Castle dominates the River Ness, while the Old High Church garners all the attention in the town center. The Inverness Museum and Art Gallery brings all of the history into context. The river itself is lined with grassy banks, and creates an alluring feel against the dark stone of historical buildings. St. Andrew’s Cathedral is one such building, as is the Inverness College.
Inverness Airport is served by Flybe, EasyJet and Helvetic Airways.
Flights to Inverness
Historical Rates - A Guide Only.
Inverness Travel Facts
- Inverness, United Kingdom connects to 13 airports worldwide.
- The shortest flight from Inverness is 96 miles to Stornoway on Flybe.
- The longest flight from Inverness is 501 miles to Amsterdam on Flybe.
Inverness Airlines & Flight Schedules
- Flybe fly from Inverness to Amsterdam and 9 other cities including Sumburgh.
- easyJet fly from Inverness to Bristol and 3 other cities including London.
Popular Destinations Nearby
Inverness to International Cities
Cheap Flights from Inverness (INV)
Save on cheap flights from Inverness. See below sample of Inverness airfares and airline ticket deals.
Cheap Flights to Inverness (INV)
Top departure cities and airlines offering cheap airline tickets to Inverness.