Honiara Flights Guide
The Pacific Island nation called the Solomon Islands was made known to the western world during WWII when the Allies invaded the main island of Guadalcanal. Honiara is the country’s capital, located on that infamous spit of land.
All around the hilly surrounds of Honiara there are indices of that famous global war. The battle here was particularly harsh, and many soldiers died on both sides. On a lighter note, the Solomons are also known for their beaches, which are pristine. The area around Honiara is peppered with places such as the Matanikau Falls. There are good diving opportunities to cap the trip with a bit of marine life appreciation.
Honiara International Airport is the hub of Solomon Airlines. Air Niugini, Fiji Airways and Virgin Australia also fly here.
Flights to Honiara
Historical Rates - A Guide Only.
Honiara Travel Facts
- Honiara, Solomon Islands connects to 26 airports worldwide.
- The shortest flight from Honiara is 60 miles to Marau on Solomon Airlines.
- The longest flight from Honiara is 9562 miles to Bellona on Solomon Airlines.
- Solomon Airlines fly to 21 destinations including Ulawa from Honiara.
- Air Niugini fly to 2 destinations including Port Moresby from Honiara.
- Pacific Blue fly to 1 destinations including Brisbane from Honiara.
- Australia: Flights to Honiara
Honiara Airlines & Flight Schedules
- Solomon Airlines fly from Honiara to Afutara and 21 other cities including Ulawa.
Popular Destinations Nearby
Honiara to International Cities
Cheap Flights from Honiara (HIR)
Save on cheap flights from Honiara. See below sample of Honiara airfares and airline ticket deals.
Cheap Flights to Honiara (HIR)
Top departure cities and airlines offering cheap airline tickets to Honiara.