Hong Kong Flights Guide
Located between the Pearl River Delta and the South China Sea, Hong Kong sits on Chinaís south coast and is famous for its stunning skyline and deep water port. The population of seven million residents makes Hong Kong one of the most densely populated places in the world. This city sees millions of tourists each year, coming in droves to seek out landmarks like the Hong Kong Museum of Coastal Defence, the Cenotaph statue honors all those who died during the two world wars, and the lifelike statue of Bruce Lee, which sits on the Avenue of Stars.
A few other of the cityís main attractions include the hiking trails of Dragonís Back (with stunning views), Victoria Harbour, the stunning architecture of Chi Lun Nunnery, the Hong Kong Museum of History is a great visit and to learn about the rich past of Hong Kong; plus be sure to check out the beautiful Nan Lian Garden (considered to be a top ten attraction in Hong Kong), take lots of photos of the iconic landmark, the Big Buddha statue, stroll around the Sai Kung village, and take the whole family to Ocean Park for amusement park fun.
Dining in Hong Kong is a wonderful way to sample authentic Chinese, Mandarin and Hong Kong cuisine; have lunch at Din Tai Fung for delicious dim sim, or make dinner reservations at Caprice, a restaurant that offers delectable French cuisine. For breakfast or coffee, visit the Trattoria Caffe Monteverdi on High Street or have dinner there later to try out the stuffed sardine dish.
Transportation in Hong Kong is pretty easy with its many modes of getting around; over 90% of travel in the city is through public transport such as the Mass Transit Railway, buses, ferries, and other railways. For air travel in and out of Hong Kong, there is the busy Hong Kong International Airport.
Go to the Hong Kong Travel Guide
Flights to Hong Kong
Historical Rates - A Guide Only.
Hong Kong Travel Facts
- Hong Kong, Hong Kong connects to 330 airports worldwide.
- The shortest flight from Hong Kong is 84 miles to Guangzhou on Dragonair.
- The longest flight from Hong Kong is 8042 miles to New York on American Airlines.
- Cathay Pacific fly to 71 destinations including Xiamen from Hong Kong.
- Dragonair fly to 32 destinations including Xiamen from Hong Kong.
- Hong Kong Airlines fly to 20 destinations including Tokyo from Hong Kong.
- Australia: Flights to Hong Kong
- Go to the Hong Kong International Airport Guide
Hong Kong Airlines & Flight Schedules
- Cathay Pacific fly from Hong Kong to Abu Dhabi and 71 other cities including Xiamen.
- Dragonair fly from Hong Kong to Bangalore and 32 other cities including Xiamen.
- Hong Kong Airlines fly from Hong Kong to Bali and 20 other cities including Tokyo.
- Hong Kong Express Airways fly from Hong Kong to Beijing and 18 other cities including Tianjin.
- China Eastern Airlines fly from Hong Kong to Fuzhou and 15 other cities including Yancheng.
Popular Destinations Nearby
Hong Kong to International Cities
Cheap Flights from Hong Kong (HKG)
Save on cheap flights from Hong Kong. See below sample of Hong Kong airfares and airline ticket deals.
Cheap Flights to Hong Kong (HKG)
Top departure cities and airlines offering cheap airline tickets to Hong Kong.
For more information visit our Hong Kong