Hiroshima Flights Guide
Unknown to the Western World before it was completely destroyed by the nuclear bomb in WWII, Hiroshima is today remembered precisely for that tragedy. However, it was rebuilt into a modern industrial city of character.
The main reason people come remains the bomb. The Peace Memorial Park is a sprawling area dedicated to the people who died in the attack. The park is centered on the A-Bomb Dome, the only remaining building from before the attack and the city’s symbol both before and after. There are various memorials and monuments to the victims, and the Peace Memorial Museum is the centerpiece. Elsewhere in the city, the Hiroshima Castle was rebuilt, as was the Gokuku Shrine.
Hiroshima Airport serves the city, with flights from Air China, Asiana Airlines, All Nippon Airways, Japan Airlines, United, Air New Zealand and China Airlines.
Flights to Hiroshima
Historical Rates - A Guide Only.
Hiroshima Travel Facts
- Hiroshima, Japan connects to 20 airports worldwide.
- The shortest flight from Hiroshima is 395 miles to Tokyo on Japan Airlines.
- The longest flight from Hiroshima is 1624 miles to Agana on Continental Airlines.
Hiroshima Airlines & Flight Schedules
- All Nippon Airways fly from Hiroshima to Agana and 7 other cities including Tokyo.
- Japan Airlines fly from Hiroshima to Sapporo and 3 other cities including Tokyo.
Popular Destinations Nearby
Hiroshima to International Cities
Cheap Flights from Hiroshima (HIJ)
Save on cheap flights from Hiroshima. See below sample of Hiroshima airfares and airline ticket deals.
Cheap Flights to Hiroshima (HIJ)
Top departure cities and airlines offering cheap airline tickets to Hiroshima.