Honolulu Flights Guide
A tourist mecca for its tropical setting, Honolulu is the state of Hawaiiís most populous city and also its state capital. Famous for its white sand beaches, clear blue waters, year-long warmth and sunshine, and world-class hotels and resorts, Honolulu is a travel destination not to be missed.
This tropical city is home to a plethora of fun attractions to visit, including the Bishop Museum, which is the largest of the museums in Honolulu and houses a large collection of natural history examples, plus the largest collection of Pacific and Hawaiian artifacts. Also be sure to check out the Honolulu Zoo, a popular destination for families, this zoo houses over 1,200 animals on 42 lush acres of land. Another of Honoluluís attractions is the Waikiki Aquarium, which is also a working marine biology lab. The Honolulu Museum of Art also has a large collection, but instead of artifacts and specimens, this museumís collections are Asian and Western art, including artists like Samuel H. Kress, James A. Michener, and Josef Albers.
Dining and shopping are two more big draws of the city, and there are plenty of restaurants and shopping centers to choose from. The more popular of Honoluluís restaurants include the Blue Dragon, Beach Tree at the Hualalai, Kenichi Pacific, and Merrimanís. If youíre in the mood for authentic Japanese noodles or fresh sushi, try Monstera Noodles & Sushi and for having cocktails visit Tommy Bahamaís Restaurant & Bar or RunHouse which is located in the Sheraton Waikiki.
There are also lots of shopping venues to take advantage of; Ala Moana Shopping Center is the largest of the malls on the island and features over 290 restaurants and retail stores. Thereís also the Hilton Hawaiian Village Shops, International Market Place, and Kahala Mall in the Kahala neighborhood.
Transportation and getting around in Honolulu is fairly easy to do, with several types of travel available. The Honolulu International Airport and the Kalaeloa Airport both serve the area, plus there are numerous highways for getting around, as well as buses and taxis.
Go to the Honolulu Travel Guide
Flights to Honolulu
Historical Rates - A Guide Only.
Honolulu Travel Facts
- Honolulu, USA connects to 141 airports worldwide.
- The shortest flight from Honolulu is 54 miles to Molokai on Hawaiian Airlines.
- The longest flight from Honolulu is 5502 miles to Melbourne on Ocean Airlines.
- Continental Airlines fly to 24 destinations including Vancouver from Honolulu.
- Hawaiian Airlines fly to 24 destinations including Tokyo from Honolulu.
- United Airlines fly to 15 destinations including Vancouver from Honolulu.
- Australia: Flights to Hawaii - Honolulu
- Go to the Honolulu International Airport Guide
Honolulu Airlines & Flight Schedules
- Hawaiian Airlines fly from Honolulu to Hilo and 24 other cities including Tokyo.
- Continental Airlines fly from Honolulu to Agana and 24 other cities including Vancouver.
- United Airlines fly from Honolulu to Agana and 15 other cities including Vancouver.
- Delta Air Lines fly from Honolulu to Atlanta and 10 other cities including Tokyo.
- American Airlines fly from Honolulu to Chicago and 8 other cities including Tokyo.
Popular Destinations Nearby
Honolulu to International Cities
Cheap Flights from Honolulu (HNL)
Save on cheap flights from Honolulu. See below sample of Honolulu airfares and airline ticket deals.
Cheap Flights to Honolulu (HNL)
Top departure cities and airlines offering cheap airline tickets to Honolulu.
For more information visit our Honolulu