Havana Flights Guide
Full of ancient architecture, modern amenities, a vibrant culture and delicious cuisine, the city of Havana in Cuba is a bustling metropolis. It was first founded by Spanish explorers in the 16th century and today is a thriving and animated city that attracts over a million tourists every year. When visiting Havana, be sure to check out Old Havana, a historic neighborhood and walking area, or check out the National Museum of Beautiful Arts of Cuba, which showcases glimpses of historic Cuba.
The other hot spots in Havana include Plaza Vieja (Old Square), an historic landmark in the heart of the city; also be sure to take a hike up to the stunningly scenic El Morro (was once a fortress); check out the soft sandy beaches of Playas de Este (one of the city’s best and scenic beaches); stop by the Museo Hemingway Finca Vigia, a museum dedicated to Ernest Hemingway and the works he wrote while living in Havana); and lastly, take in the ghost-white Baroque architecture of the Havana Cathedral.
After sightseeing, pop into one of Havana’s best restaurants, including the extremely popular Dona Eutimia, which offers breakfast/brunch and dinner options (you have to try the frozen mojitos and tender Ropa vieja for a great meal) and there’s also San Cristobal Paladar that some have rated as the best restaurant in Cuba. This restaurant has beautiful architecture and ambiance, and the Cuban cuisine is highly rated. Another restaurant to try is BellaHabana; this eclectic dining spot features a fusion of Cuban, American and Italian cuisine.
Shopping is a tourist activity by itself; Havana has some great shopping spots to visit, including Almacenes de San Jose, which is a massive seaside souvenir market with thousands of items to choose from. Shopping malls in Havana include the Tiendas Carlos III that has tons of clothing items and other products to buy. Also try the multi-storied mall of Galerias Paseo in Vedado.
There are many types of transportation available in Havana, including the Havana MetroBus, the OM (Omnibus Metropolitanos), a large network of suburban, interurban and long-distance rail lines, a tram system, ferry service, and the city is served by the Jose Marti International Airport.
Go to the Havana Travel Guide
Flights to Havana
Historical Rates - A Guide Only.
Havana Travel Facts
- Havana, Cuba connects to 56 airports worldwide.
- The shortest flight from Havana is 83 miles to Nueva Gerona on Cubana de Aviación.
- The longest flight from Havana is 6798 miles to Luanda on TAAG Angola Airlines.
- Cubana de Aviación fly to 24 destinations including Santo Domingo from Havana.
- Sun D'Or fly to 7 destinations including Santiago De Cuba from Havana.
- Blue Panorama Airlines fly to 3 destinations including Rome from Havana.
- Australia: Flights to Havana
Havana Airlines & Flight Schedules
- Cubana de Aviación fly from Havana to Baracoa Playa and 24 other cities including Santo Domingo.
- Sun D'Or fly from Havana to Baracoa Playa and 7 other cities including Santiago De Cuba.
- Blue Panorama Airlines fly from Havana to Cancun and 3 other cities including Rome.
Popular Destinations Nearby
Havana to International Cities
Cheap Flights from Havana (HAV)
Save on cheap flights from Havana. See below sample of Havana airfares and airline ticket deals.
Cheap Flights to Havana (HAV)
Top departure cities and airlines offering cheap airline tickets to Havana.
For more information visit our Havana