Hangzhou Flights Guide
Located in China’s Zhejiang province, Hangzhou has been seared into the collective memory by dozens of famous artists and writers. Once the capital of the Southern Song Dynasty, it was quickly surrendered to the invading Mongols who would preserve much of the preexisting structures. Marco Polo visited the city and called it the largest and most aesthetically pleasing in the world.
Hangzhou enjoys a title as one of the main tourist destinations in the country. Its beautiful West Lake area, with its magnificent Broken Bridge, is a UNESCO World Heritage site. Several causeways that have existed since the 12th century are still lined by peach trees and weeping willows, or they skirt areas where lotus blossoms grow; they each are interlinked and bridge several manmade and one natural island where ancient palaces were constructed. In the city, the Zhejiang Museum houses the artifacts that were found in the area, and tells the story of the Song, the Mongols, and before and after. At Wushan Square the city has its center, and the hill is occupied by the intact pagoda. If time-worn structures could shine like jewels, the city would glisten, for they abound: the Baopu Taoist Temple, the Confucius Temple, Chongyi Church, Leifeng Pagoda, Guo’s Villa, and the list goes on.
Hangzhou Xiaoshan International Airport is served by Air China, Beijing Capital Airlines, Xiamen Airlines, Hainan Airlines, Sichuan Airlines and many more.
Flights to Hangzhou
Historical Rates - A Guide Only.
Hangzhou Travel Facts
- Hangzhou, China connects to 183 airports worldwide.
- The shortest flight from Hangzhou is 300 miles to Fuzhou on China Southern Airlines.
- The longest flight from Hangzhou is 5532 miles to Amsterdam on KLM Royal Dutch Airlines.
- Air China fly to 30 destinations including Zhuhai from Hangzhou.
- China Southern Airlines fly to 29 destinations including Zhengzhou from Hangzhou.
- Xiamen Airlines fly to 26 destinations including Zhengzhou from Hangzhou.
- Australia: Flights to Hangzhou
- Go to the Xiaoshan Airport Guide
Hangzhou Airlines & Flight Schedules
- Air China fly from Hangzhou to Beihai and 30 other cities including Zhuhai.
- China Southern Airlines fly from Hangzhou to Amsterdam and 29 other cities including Zhengzhou.
- Xiamen Airlines fly from Hangzhou to Changcha and 26 other cities including Zhengzhou.
- China Eastern Airlines fly from Hangzhou to Beijing and 21 other cities including Zhengzhou.
- KLM Royal Dutch Airlines fly from Hangzhou to Amsterdam and 9 other cities including Shenyang.
Popular Destinations Nearby
Hangzhou to International Cities
Cheap Flights from Hangzhou (HGH)
Save on cheap flights from Hangzhou. See below sample of Hangzhou airfares and airline ticket deals.
Cheap Flights to Hangzhou (HGH)
Top departure cities and airlines offering cheap airline tickets to Hangzhou.