Halifax Flights Guide
Halifax , also known as the Halifax Regional Municipality, is the capital of the province of Nova Scotia in Canada. This beautiful region was ranked as the fourth best place to live in Canada and is known for the wide variety of activities and events that it can offer to visitors throughout the year.
Halifax is known to host an array of festivals throughout the year. Some of the most popular festivals include the Atlantic Jazz Festival, Greekfest, the Royal Nova Scotia International Tattoo Festival, Atlantic Film Festival, and the Multicultural Festival. The area also showcases the largest Canada Day celebration east of the region of Ottawa.
Tourism with Halifax is designated to showcase the true beauty of Nova Scotia’s scenery and culture. The city features numerous museums that reflect the region’s heritage include the Black Cultural Centre for Nova Scotia and the Maritime Museum of the Atlantic. There are also numerous historical sites present in the area, including Citadel Hill (Fort George). Peggy’s Cove is also an internationally recognized and renowned location, typically attracting over 600,000 visitors per year.
Halifax is often recognized for the abundance of its nightlife and music scene. These elements can particularly be easily found within the central core of the city. During special occasions, the city is also known to offer stunning fireworks displays, which can be appreciated at best from the view of a nearby vote at one of the ports.
Popular transportation in Halifax include the railway station, which offers overnight passenger rail service, an extensive bus system, and also the train service within the area. The numerous highways and expressways within the city are typically full of locals traveling by car or bus.
Flights to Halifax
Historical Rates - A Guide Only.
Halifax Travel Facts
- Halifax, Canada connects to 40 airports worldwide.
- The shortest flight from Halifax is 99 miles to Charlottetown on Air Canada.
- The longest flight from Halifax is 2842 miles to London on Air Canada.
- Air Canada fly to 16 destinations including Toronto from Halifax.
- WestJet fly to 6 destinations including Toronto from Halifax.
- Continental Airlines fly to 4 destinations including Newark from Halifax.
- Australia: Flights to Halifax
- Go to the Halifax International Airport Guide
Halifax Airlines & Flight Schedules
- Air Canada fly from Halifax to Boston and 16 other cities including Toronto.
- WestJet fly from Halifax to Calgary and 6 other cities including Toronto.
- Continental Airlines fly from Halifax to Boston and 4 other cities including Newark.
- Porter Airlines fly from Halifax to Montreal and 3 other cities including St. John's.
- United Airlines fly from Halifax to Boston and 3 other cities including Newark.
Popular Destinations Nearby
Halifax to International Cities
Cheap Flights from Halifax (YHZ)
Save on cheap flights from Halifax. See below sample of Halifax airfares and airline ticket deals.
Cheap Flights to Halifax (YHZ)
Top departure cities and airlines offering cheap airline tickets to Halifax.
For more information visit our Halifax