Guangzhou Flights Guide
Guangzhou, which is otherwise historically known as Canton and less known as Kwangchow, is the capital as well as the largest city of the Republic of China. This city is located on the Pearl River and is currently the third largest Chinese city as well as the largest city in Southern China. This city is so large that as of the 2011 census, the population was 12.78 million people.
There are eight touristsí attractions in Guangzhou which are also the eight most famous tourist attractions that have been listed by different leaders in different ages. They include Tayao Xincheng, Zhushui Liuguang, Yunshan Diecui, Guci Liufang, Liwan Shengjing, Kecheng Jinxiu, Yuexiu Fenghua, and Shidi Changwan. Tourists can also enjoy the parks and gardens. A few other tourist attractions include Xiguan, Shamian Island, Temple of the Six Banyan Trees, and much more.
Guangzhou has a hot, tropical climate and has an average temperature of a comfortable 71 degrees Fahrenheit. The best time for tourists to travel to this city is in autumn which is between the months of October and December when it is cool and windy.
It isnít hard to get around the city which makes this a good thing for the tourists as well as the locals. There is public transportation which is called the Guangzhou Metro. There are also many buses, taxis, and motorcycles people can ride to get around the city. You can also travel by air, river, and train. This city is very well connected to Hong Kong by train, ferries, and coach.
Go to the Guangzhou Travel Guide
Flights to Guangzhou
Historical Rates - A Guide Only.
Guangzhou Travel Facts
- Guangzhou, China connects to 300 airports worldwide.
- The shortest flight from Guangzhou is 84 miles to Hong Kong on Dragonair.
- The longest flight from Guangzhou is 7203 miles to Los Angeles on Delta Air Lines.
- China Southern Airlines fly to 99 destinations including Zhengzhou from Guangzhou.
- Air China fly to 43 destinations including Zhengzhou from Guangzhou.
- Shenzhen Airlines fly to 35 destinations including Zhengzhou from Guangzhou.
- Australia: Flights to Guangzhou
- Go to the Baiyun International Airport Guide
Guangzhou Airlines & Flight Schedules
- China Southern Airlines fly from Guangzhou to Amsterdam and 99 other cities including Zhengzhou.
- Air China fly from Guangzhou to Bangkok and 43 other cities including Zhengzhou.
- Shenzhen Airlines fly from Guangzhou to Baotou and 35 other cities including Zhengzhou.
- China Eastern Airlines fly from Guangzhou to Beijing and 26 other cities including Xiamen.
- Hainan Airlines fly from Guangzhou to Beijing and 21 other cities including Zhengzhou.
Popular Destinations Nearby
Guangzhou to International Cities
Cheap Flights from Guangzhou (CAN)
Save on cheap flights from Guangzhou. See below sample of Guangzhou airfares and airline ticket deals.
Cheap Flights to Guangzhou (CAN)
Top departure cities and airlines offering cheap airline tickets to Guangzhou.