Geneva Flights Guide
Geneva is the second most populated city within Switzerland. Known for its beautiful clear skies and the variety of culture that it offers, Geneva is commonly an attraction for those who are seeking to explore some of the most popular locations throughout the region of Switzerland.
There are numerous art galleries and museums throughout the city, such as the Microcosm International Red Cross and Red Crescent Museum, and the Palace of Nations. The Grand Theatre de Geneve opera house has the largest stage in Switzerland. Geneva also has a large amount of festivals which occur throughout the year. The most notable festival is the Fetes de Geneve.
There is a decent nightlife scene within Geneva, though it is not as popular as the scene in surrounding cities. However, visitors can usually find a few bars and restaurants if they are seeking to enjoy a drink with some friends or go dancing. Many of the restaurants provide a variety of cuisine to cater to locals and tourists.
Transportation within Geneva is fairly easy to locate. Public transport options include the bus line, trolleybus, and the tram. There are also numerous trains that run regularly which transport visitors throughout the city. Those who are seeking to visit some landmarks without having to map out a specific route may want to consider riding the train or catching one of the local buses.
Flights to Geneva
Historical Rates - A Guide Only.
Geneva Travel Facts
- Geneva, Switzerland connects to 135 airports worldwide.
- The shortest flight from Geneva is 135 miles to Lugano on Flybaboo.
- The longest flight from Geneva is 5607 miles to Plaisance on Air Mauritius.
- Swiss International Air Lines fly to 30 destinations including Zurich from Geneva.
- easyJet fly to 16 destinations including Paris from Geneva.
- Continental Airlines fly to 6 destinations including Washington from Geneva.
- Australia: Flights to Geneva
- Go to the Geneva Cointrin Airport Guide
Geneva Airlines & Flight Schedules
- Swiss International Air Lines fly from Geneva to Athens and 30 other cities including Zurich.
- easyJet fly from Geneva to Belfast and 16 other cities including Paris.
- Continental Airlines fly from Geneva to Montreal and 6 other cities including Washington.
- Lufthansa fly from Geneva to Duesseldorf and 5 other cities including Munich.
- Flybaboo fly from Geneva to Firenze and 5 other cities including Venice.
Popular Destinations Nearby
Geneva to International Cities
Cheap Flights from Geneva (GVA)
Save on cheap flights from Geneva. See below sample of Geneva airfares and airline ticket deals.
Cheap Flights to Geneva (GVA)
Top departure cities and airlines offering cheap airline tickets to Geneva.
For more information visit our Geneva