Cheap flights from Isle of Man to Edinburgh - IOM to EDI (Swap)
United Kingdom >
Edinburgh > Europe to Edinburgh > United Kingdom > Isle of Man
Isle of Man to Edinburgh travel facts.
- The distance between Isle Of Man (IOM) and Edinburgh (EDI) is approximately 222 kilometres or 138 miles.
- There are no airlines that fly directly between Edinburgh and Isle Of Man.
- Air Madrid and Flybe fly between Edinburgh and Isle Of Man with a stopover in Belfast.
- Air Madrid operates Isle Of Man to Belfast on L4T, whilst Flybe has flights from Belfast to Edinburgh on DH4.
- Aer Arann fly one stop between Edinburgh and Isle Of Man via Dublin.
- Flybe fly one stop between Edinburgh and Isle Of Man via Manchester.
- Flybe fly one stop between Edinburgh and Isle Of Man via Birmingham.
- Go to the Edinburgh Travel Guide
Cheap flights from Isle of Man, United Kingdom to Edinburgh, United Kingdom.
Historical Rates - A Guide Only.
Cheap International Flights to Edinburgh, United Kingdom
|Belfast to Edinburgh|| Flybe|
|Belfast to Edinburgh|| easyJet|
|Dublin to Edinburgh|| , Aer Lingus|
|Manchester to Edinburgh|| bmi, Lufthansa, Flybe||$152|
|Leeds Bradford to Edinburgh|| bmi|
|Cardiff to Edinburgh|| Flybe|
|Inverness to Edinburgh|| Flybe|
|Birmingham to Edinburgh|| Flybe|
|East Midlands (Derby) to Edinburgh|| bmibaby|
|Exeter to Edinburgh|| Flybe|
|Bristol to Edinburgh|| easyJet|
|London to Edinburgh|| British Airways, British Airways, easyJet, Lufthansa, bmi, All Nippon Airways, easyJet, Air France, British Airways, easyJet||$82|
|Wick to Edinburgh|| Flybe|
|Cork to Edinburgh|| Aer Lingus|
|Stornway to Edinburgh|| Flybe|
|Southampton to Edinburgh|| Flybe|
|Kirkwall Orkney Islands to Edinburgh|| Flybe|
Cheap International Flights from Edinburgh, United Kingdom
Compare Isle of Man to Edinburgh flights
on other airlines and air ticket routes.
Airlines flying from Isle of Man to Edinburgh (IOM to EDI)
Isle of Man to Edinburgh airlines include Norwegian Air Shuttle.
What other cities can I fly from Isle of Man to United Kingdom?
London Stansted, Liverpool, Cardiff, Newcastle, Glasgow, Edinburgh, London Gatwick, Manchester, London Heathrow, London,
and many others. Available all year round, January, February, March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November, December. One
way and return economy class, business class and first class fares.