Cheap flights from Atlanta to Edinburgh - ATL to EDI (Swap)
United Kingdom >
Edinburgh > North America to Edinburgh > USA > Atlanta
Atlanta to Edinburgh travel facts.
- The distance between Atlanta (ATL) and Edinburgh (EDI) is approximately 6438 kilometres or 4000 miles.
- There are no airlines that fly directly between Edinburgh and Atlanta.
- Continental Airlines fly one stop between Edinburgh and Atlanta via Newark.
- Go to the Edinburgh Travel Guide
Cheap flights from Atlanta, USA to Edinburgh, United Kingdom.
Historical Rates - A Guide Only.
- Airfare from Atlanta to Edinburgh on Delta from $695
- Airfare from Atlanta to Edinburgh on KLM Royal Dutch from $752
- Airfare from Atlanta to Edinburgh on Multiple Airlines from $782
- Airfare from Atlanta to Edinburgh on Delta from $792
- Airfare from Atlanta to Edinburgh on Air France from $843
- Airfare from Atlanta to Edinburgh on KLM Royal Dutch from $892
- Airfare from Atlanta to Edinburgh on Air France from $903
- Airfare from Atlanta to Edinburgh on Delta from $910
- Compare all cheap flights to Edinburgh
Cheap International Flights to Edinburgh, United Kingdom
Cheap International Flights from Edinburgh, United Kingdom
Compare Atlanta to Edinburgh flights
on other airlines and air ticket routes.
|Edinburgh to Newark|| bmi, Continental Airlines, Continental Airlines, Lufthansa, United Airlines|
|Edinburgh to Santa Cruz de Tenerife|| President Airlines, , easyJet|
|Edinburgh to Las Palmas Gran Canaria|| President Airlines, |
|Edinburgh to Arrecife|| President Airlines, |
|Edinburgh to Fuerteventura Puerto del Rosario|| |
|Edinburgh to Malaga|| |
|Edinburgh to Madrid|| easyJet|
|Edinburgh to Alicante|| |
|Edinburgh to Barcelona|| ||$355|
|Edinburgh to Dublin|| Aer Lingus, |
|Edinburgh to Birmingham|| Flybe|
|Edinburgh to Lyon|| easyJet|
|Edinburgh to Manchester|| bmi, Lufthansa, Flybe|
Airlines flying from Atlanta to Edinburgh (ATL to EDI)
Atlanta to Edinburgh airlines include easyJet.
What other cities can I fly from Atlanta to United Kingdom?
London Stansted, Liverpool, Cardiff, Newcastle, Glasgow, Edinburgh, London Gatwick, Manchester, London Heathrow, London,
and many others. Available all year round, January, February, March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November, December. One
way and return economy class, business class and first class fares.