Edinburgh Flights Guide
The capital city of Scotland, Edinburgh is located on the southern shore of Firth of Forth, where the River Forth flows into the North Sea. Touting a population of 482,640 individuals, Edinburgh is known for being one of the most popular locations for tourists to travel to throughout the year.
Edinburgh has a very strong sense of culture featuring a number of celebrations, festivals, music, theatre, and film. There are also a number of libraries, museums,and galleries that individuals can visit during their stay. Some of the best known events within Edinburgh include the Edinburgh International Book Festival, Edinburgh Festival Fringe, Edinburgh International Festival, and the Edinburgh Military Tattoo Festival.
Some popular points of interest within Edinburgh also include the King’s Theatre, the Royal Lyceum Theatre, Queen’s Hall, the Museum of Childhood, the National War Museum, the National Library of Scotland, the National Museum of Scotland, and the Edinburgh Zoo. Locations such as the Fruitmarker Gallery provide visitors with the opportunity to view world class exhibitions of art from international artists.
There are many nightclubs, restaurants, and pubs that individuals can visit in the city. Edinburgh has a popular nightlife scene and there are many venues throughout the area which are able to accommodate large groups of people throughout the night and into the early morning, whether they are interested in dancing or enjoying a drink.
Transport within the area include buses, a railway train, and the traditional vehicles such as cars and taxis. The most traditional modes of transport in the city among locals are the train and the bus.
Go to the Edinburgh Travel Guide
Flights to Edinburgh
Historical Rates - A Guide Only.
Edinburgh Travel Facts
- Edinburgh, United Kingdom connects to 97 airports worldwide.
- The shortest flight from Edinburgh is 134 miles to Belfast on Flybe.
- The longest flight from Edinburgh is 3252 miles to Newark on bmi.
- fly to 25 destinations including Weeze from Edinburgh.
- easyJet fly to 17 destinations including Tenerife from Edinburgh.
- Flybe fly to 14 destinations including Wick from Edinburgh.
- Australia: Flights to Edinburgh
- Go to the Edinburgh Airport Guide
Edinburgh Airlines & Flight Schedules
- easyJet fly from Edinburgh to Amsterdam and 17 other cities including Tenerife.
- Flybe fly from Edinburgh to Belfast and 14 other cities including Wick.
- bmi fly from Edinburgh to Brussels and 8 other cities including Zurich.
- Jet2.com fly from Edinburgh to Budapest and 4 other cities including Salzburg.
- Lufthansa fly from Edinburgh to Frankfurt and 4 other cities including Newark.
Popular Destinations Nearby
Edinburgh to International Cities
Cheap Flights from Edinburgh (EDI)
Save on cheap flights from Edinburgh. See below sample of Edinburgh airfares and airline ticket deals.
Cheap Flights to Edinburgh (EDI)
Top departure cities and airlines offering cheap airline tickets to Edinburgh.
For more information visit our Edinburgh