Cheap flights from Paris to Dublin - PAR to DUB (Swap)
Dublin > Europe to Dublin > France > Paris
Paris to Dublin travel facts.
- The distance between Paris (CDG) and Dublin (DUB) is approximately 785 kilometres or 488 miles.
- Direct flights between Paris and Dublin take approximately 1 hours 24 minutes or 785 kilometres.
- Aer Lingus has direct flights from Paris to Dublin.
- Air France has direct flights from Paris to Dublin.
- 2 airlines fly directly between Dublin and Paris.
- Air France and Ryanair fly between Dublin and Paris with a stopover in Bristol.
- Air France operates Paris to Bristol on AT7, whilst Ryanair has flights from Bristol to Dublin on 738.
- Air France and Aer Lingus fly between Dublin and Paris with a stopover in London Heathrow.
- Air France operates Paris to London Heathrow on 321 320 318 319 AT7, whilst Aer Lingus has flights from London Heathrow to Dublin on 321 320.
- Go to the Dublin Travel Guide
Cheap flights from Paris, France to Dublin, Ireland.
Historical Rates - A Guide Only.
Cheap International Flights to Dublin, Ireland
|Paris to Dublin|| Aer Lingus, Air France, Alitalia|
|Beauvais to Dublin|| |
|Charleroi to Dublin|| |
|Brussels to Dublin|| Aer Lingus||$78|
|Nantes to Dublin|| |
|Lyon to Dublin|| Aer Lingus|
|Carcassonne to Dublin|| |
|Eindhoven to Dublin|| |
|Southampton to Dublin|| Flybe||$119|
|Hahn to Dublin|| |
|Amsterdam to Dublin|| Aer Lingus||$148|
|Geneva to Dublin|| Aer Lingus|
|London to Dublin|| , All Nippon Airways, Air France, Lufthansa, Aer Lingus, bmi, Aer Lingus, , ||$54|
|Stuttgart to Dublin|| Aer Lingus|
|Dusseldorf to Dublin|| Aer Lingus|
|Grenoble to Dublin|| |
|Frankfurt to Dublin|| Aer Lingus, Lufthansa|
Cheap International Flights from Dublin, Ireland
Compare Paris to Dublin flights
on other airlines and air ticket routes.
Airlines flying from Paris to Dublin (PAR to DUB)
Paris to Dublin airlines include Aer Lingus, .
What other cities can I fly from Paris to Ireland?
Bantry, Kilkenny, Carrickfinn, Limerick, Killarney Kerry County, Galway, Knock Connaught, Cork, Shannon (Limerick), Dublin,
and many others. Available all year round, January, February, March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November, December. One
way and return economy class, business class and first class fares.