Cheap flights from Glasgow to Dublin - GLA to DUB (Swap)
Dublin > Europe to Dublin > United Kingdom > Glasgow
Glasgow to Dublin travel facts.
- The distance between Glasgow (GLA) and Dublin (DUB) is approximately 297 kilometres or 185 miles.
- There are no airlines that fly directly between Dublin and Glasgow.
- Flybe and Ryanair fly between Dublin and Glasgow with a stopover in Manchester.
- Flybe operates Glasgow to Manchester on DH4, whilst Ryanair has flights from Manchester to Dublin on 738.
- Jet2.com and Ryanair fly between Dublin and Glasgow with a stopover in Leeds.
- Jet2.com operates Glasgow to Leeds on 75W, whilst Ryanair has flights from Leeds to Dublin on 738.
- bmibaby and Ryanair fly between Dublin and Glasgow with a stopover in East Midlands.
- bmibaby operates Glasgow to East Midlands on 733 735, whilst Ryanair has flights from East Midlands to Dublin on 738.
- Go to the Dublin Travel Guide
Cheap flights from Glasgow, United Kingdom to Dublin, Ireland.
Historical Rates - A Guide Only.
Cheap International Flights to Dublin, Ireland
|Prestwick to Dublin|| |
|Edinburgh to Dublin|| Aer Lingus, |
|Isle of Man to Dublin|| Aer Arann|
|Blackpool to Dublin|| Aer Lingus|
|Aberdeen to Dublin|| Aer Lingus|
|Newcastle to Dublin|| |
|Liverpool to Dublin|| |
|Manchester to Dublin|| , Aer Lingus||$116|
|Leeds Bradford to Dublin|| |
|Cardiff to Dublin|| Aer Lingus|
|Carrickfinn to Dublin|| Flybe|
|Birmingham to Dublin|| , Aer Lingus||$77|
|East Midlands (Derby) to Dublin|| ||$51|
|Exeter to Dublin|| Flybe|
|Bristol to Dublin|| Aer Lingus, ||$68|
|London to Dublin|| , All Nippon Airways, Air France, Lufthansa, Aer Lingus, bmi, Aer Lingus, , ||$50|
|Southampton to Dublin|| Flybe||$127|
Cheap International Flights from Dublin, Ireland
Compare Glasgow to Dublin flights
on other airlines and air ticket routes.
Airlines flying from Glasgow to Dublin (GLA to DUB)
Glasgow to Dublin airlines include .
What other cities can I fly from Glasgow to Ireland?
Bantry, Kilkenny, Carrickfinn, Limerick, Killarney Kerry County, Galway, Knock Connaught, Cork, Shannon (Limerick), Dublin,
and many others. Available all year round, January, February, March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November, December. One
way and return economy class, business class and first class fares.