Cheap flights from Copenhagen to Dublin - CPH to DUB (Swap)
Dublin > Europe to Dublin > Denmark > Copenhagen
Copenhagen to Dublin travel facts.
- The distance between Copenhagen (CPH) and Dublin (DUB) is approximately 1242 kilometres or 771 miles.
- Direct flights between Copenhagen and Dublin take approximately 1 hours 56 minutes or 1242 kilometres.
- Scandinavian Airlines System has direct flights from Copenhagen to Dublin.
- Norwegian Air Shuttle has direct flights from Copenhagen to Dublin.
- 2 airlines fly directly between Dublin and Copenhagen.
- Scandinavian Airlines System and Aer Lingus fly between Dublin and Copenhagen with a stopover in Manchester.
- Scandinavian Airlines System operates Copenhagen to Manchester on M87 CR9 M82 321 319, whilst Aer Lingus has flights from Manchester to Dublin on 320.
- Go to the Dublin Travel Guide
Cheap flights from Copenhagen, Denmark to Dublin, Ireland.
Historical Rates - A Guide Only.
Cheap International Flights to Dublin, Ireland
Cheap International Flights from Dublin, Ireland
Compare Copenhagen to Dublin flights
on other airlines and air ticket routes.
Airlines flying from Copenhagen to Dublin (CPH to DUB)
Copenhagen to Dublin airlines include Aer Lingus.
What other cities can I fly from Copenhagen to Ireland?
Bantry, Kilkenny, Carrickfinn, Limerick, Killarney Kerry County, Galway, Knock Connaught, Cork, Shannon (Limerick), Dublin,
and many others. Available all year round, January, February, March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November, December. One
way and return economy class, business class and first class fares.