Cheap flights from Cardiff to Dublin - CWL to DUB (Swap)
Dublin > Europe to Dublin > United Kingdom > Cardiff
Cardiff to Dublin travel facts.
- The distance between Cardiff (CWL) and Dublin (DUB) is approximately 300 kilometres or 186 miles.
- There are no airlines that fly directly between Dublin and Cardiff.
- Eastern Airways and Ryanair fly between Dublin and Cardiff with a stopover in Birmingham.
- Eastern Airways operates Cardiff to Birmingham on J41, whilst Ryanair has flights from Birmingham to Dublin on 738.
- Eastern Airways and Ryanair fly between Dublin and Cardiff with a stopover in Newcastle.
- Eastern Airways operates Cardiff to Newcastle on J41 S20, whilst Ryanair has flights from Newcastle to Dublin on 738.
- Flybe and Ryanair fly between Dublin and Cardiff with a stopover in Edinburgh.
- Flybe operates Cardiff to Edinburgh on DH4, whilst Ryanair has flights from Edinburgh to Dublin on 738.
- Go to the Dublin Travel Guide
Cheap flights from Cardiff, United Kingdom to Dublin, Ireland.
Historical Rates - A Guide Only.
Cheap International Flights to Dublin, Ireland
|Exeter to Dublin|| Flybe|
|Bristol to Dublin|| Aer Lingus, ||$57|
|Liverpool to Dublin|| |
|London to Dublin|| , All Nippon Airways, Air France, Lufthansa, Aer Lingus, bmi, Aer Lingus, , ||$56|
|Birmingham to Dublin|| , Aer Lingus||$79|
|Southampton to Dublin|| Flybe||$103|
|Blackpool to Dublin|| Aer Lingus|
|Manchester to Dublin|| , Aer Lingus||$150|
|Isle of Man to Dublin|| Aer Arann|
|East Midlands (Derby) to Dublin|| ||$65|
|Leeds Bradford to Dublin|| |
|Edinburgh to Dublin|| Aer Lingus, |
|Glasgow to Dublin|| Aer Lingus||$146|
|Prestwick to Dublin|| |
|Newcastle to Dublin|| |
|Nantes to Dublin|| |
|Killarney Kerry County to Dublin|| Aer Arann|
Cheap International Flights from Dublin, Ireland
Compare Cardiff to Dublin flights
on other airlines and air ticket routes.
Airlines flying from Cardiff to Dublin (CWL to DUB)
Cardiff to Dublin airlines include Aer Lingus.
What other cities can I fly from Cardiff to Ireland?
Bantry, Kilkenny, Carrickfinn, Limerick, Killarney Kerry County, Galway, Knock Connaught, Cork, Shannon (Limerick), Dublin,
and many others. Available all year round, January, February, March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November, December. One
way and return economy class, business class and first class fares.