Cheap flights from Melbourne to Dubai - MEL to DXB (Swap)
United Arab Emirates >
Dubai > Asia to Dubai > Australia > Melbourne
Melbourne to Dubai travel facts.
- The distance between Melbourne (MEL) and Dubai (DXB) is approximately 11645 kilometres or 7236 miles.
- Direct flights between Melbourne and Dubai take approximately 13 hours 53 minutes or 11645 kilometres.
- Emirates has direct flights from Melbourne to Dubai.
- 1 airline flies directly between Dubai and Melbourne.
- Jetstar Airways and Emirates fly between Dubai and Melbourne with a stopover in Perth.
- Jetstar Airways operates Melbourne to Perth on 320, whilst Emirates has flights from Perth to Dubai on 77L 77W.
- Go to the Dubai Travel Guide
Cheap flights from Melbourne, Australia to Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
Historical Rates - A Guide Only.
Cheap International Flights to Dubai, United Arab Emirates
|Sydney to Dubai|| Emirates|
|Brisbane to Dubai|| Emirates|
|Perth to Dubai|| Emirates|
|Calcutta to Dubai|| Emirates|
|Jakarta to Dubai|| Emirates, Garuda Indonesia|
|Bandar Seri Begwan to Dubai|| Royal Brunei Airlines||$1341|
|Manila to Dubai|| Philippine Airlines, Emirates||$522|
|Tokyo to Dubai|| Japan Airlines, Emirates||$901|
|Singapore to Dubai|| Emirates, Singapore Airlines, Egyptair||$580|
|Osaka Kansai to Dubai|| Emirates, Japan Airlines|
|Kuala Lumpur to Dubai|| Emirates, Malaysia Airlines, Yemenia||$633|
|Hong Kong to Dubai|| Cathay Pacific, Emirates||$5982|
|Shanghai to Dubai|| Emirates|
|Guangzhou to Dubai|| Kenya Airways, China Southern Airlines, Emirates|
|Seoul to Dubai|| Emirates, Korean Air|
|Bangkok to Dubai|| Emirates, Thai Airways International||$557|
Cheap International Flights from Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Compare Melbourne to Dubai flights
on other airlines and air ticket routes.
Airlines flying from Melbourne to Dubai (MEL to DXB)
Melbourne to Dubai airlines include Thai Airways International, Emirates, China Eastern Airlines, Emirates, Hainan Airlines, China Southern Airlines.
What other cities can I fly from Melbourne to United Arab Emirates?
Ajman City, Umm Alquwain, Ras al Khaymah, Al Ain, Abu Dhabi, Abu Dhabi, Alfujairah (Fujairah), Sharjah, Abu Dhabi, Dubai,
and many others. Available all year round, January, February, March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November, December. One
way and return economy class, business class and first class fares.