Cheap flights from Tulsa to Dallas Fort Worth - TUL to DFW (Swap)
Dallas Fort Worth > North America to Dallas Fort Worth > USA > Tulsa
Tulsa to Dallas Fort Worth travel facts.
- The distance between Tulsa (TUL) and Dallas-fort Worth (DFW) is approximately 382 kilometres or 237 miles.
- Direct flights between Tulsa and Dallas-fort Worth take approximately 0 hours 56 minutes or 382 kilometres.
- American Airlines has direct flights from Tulsa to Dallas-fort Worth.
- 1 airline flies directly between Dallas-fort Worth and Tulsa.
- Continental Airlines and American Airlines fly between Dallas-fort Worth and Tulsa with a stopover in Houston.
- Continental Airlines operates Tulsa to Houston on 735 738, whilst American Airlines has flights from Houston to Dallas-fort Worth on M80 M83.
- Go to the Dallas Fort Worth Travel Guide
Cheap flights from Tulsa, USA to Dallas Fort Worth, USA.
Historical Rates - A Guide Only.
Cheap International Flights to Dallas Fort Worth, USA
Cheap International Flights from Dallas Fort Worth, USA
Compare Tulsa to Dallas Fort Worth flights
on other airlines and air ticket routes.
|Dallas Fort Worth to Houston|| Gulf Air Bahrain, Continental Airlines, Continental Airlines, United Airlines, American Airlines|
|Dallas Fort Worth to Kansas City|| American Airlines|
|Dallas Fort Worth to Memphis|| Delta Air Lines, Gulf Air Bahrain, American Airlines||$191|
|Dallas Fort Worth to St. Louis|| American Airlines||$136|
|Dallas Fort Worth to New Orleans|| American Airlines|
|Dallas Fort Worth to Minneapolis St. Paul|| Gulf Air Bahrain, Delta Air Lines, Sun Country Airlines, American Airlines|
|Dallas Fort Worth to Atlanta|| Delta Air Lines, American Airlines||$189|
|Dallas Fort Worth to Denver|| Gulf Air Bahrain, US Airways, American Airlines, Continental Airlines, Continental Airlines, United Airlines, Frontier Airlines||$207|
Airlines flying from Tulsa to Dallas Fort Worth (TUL to DFW)
Tulsa to Dallas Fort Worth airlines include US Airways.
What other cities can I fly from Tulsa to USA?
New York JFK, Boston, Chicago, Seattle, Honolulu, San Francisco, Miami, Las Vegas, New York, Los Angeles,
and many others. Available all year round, January, February, March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November, December. One
way and return economy class, business class and first class fares.