Dallas Fort Worth Flights Guide
The Dallas-Ft. Worth area has over 6.6 million residents and has a rich history in the oil and cotton industries. It is home to great attractions like the Zero Gravity Thrill Amusement Park, Nasher Sculpture Center, Dallas World Aquarium, the Dallas Museum of Art and the historic Highland Park Village. The Dallas-Ft. Worth metropolitan area is steeped in history and has something fun, historic or opulent for every visitor’s tastes.
Other attractions in Dallas include Kessler Theater (considered to be one of the best music venues in Dallas), the Dealey Plaza National Historic Landmark District which is home to Dealey Plaza and the former Texas School Book Depository, White Rock Lake Park (perfect for families), the Dallas Zoo, Dallas Arts District, and the Medieval Times Dinner & Tournament.
There are many great museums in the Dallas-Ft. Worth area, like the Museum of Biblical Art, the popular Frontiers of Flight Museum, Dallas Heritage Valley at Old City Park, the Old Red Museum (which is housed in a stunning Old Red Courthouse), Meadows Museum of Art, the Sixth Floor Museum at Dealey Plaza, African American Museum, the Holocaust Museum and the Museum of the American Railroad.
Shopping and dining are big in Dallas as well; check out great restaurants like The French Room on Commerce Street that offers luxurious French cuisine; Perry’s Steakhouse and Grill; Al Biernat’s (another of Dallas’s best steakhouses); Truluck’s Seafood, Steak and Crab House; Il Cane Rosso (try their famous pizza); Fearing’s Restaurant for authentic Southwestern cuisine; and Baboush for great Mediterranean dishes.
A few of the city’s best shopping malls include NorthPark Center (which is not only an elite mall, but also a contemporary art museum), the historic Highland Park Village, the elite Galleria, The Shops at Park Lane, and the Knox Henderson Shopping district.
Transportation in Dallas includes many major highways (Interstate 20, Interstate 30 and Interstate 35E naming just a few), biking and walking paths, DART (Dallas Area Rapid Transit), and the Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport.
Go to the Dallas Fort Worth Travel Guide
Flights to Dallas Fort Worth
Historical Rates - A Guide Only.
Dallas Fort Worth Travel Facts
- Dallas Fort Worth, USA connects to 292 airports worldwide.
- The shortest flight from Dallas Fort Worth is 89 miles to Waco on American Airlines.
- The longest flight from Dallas Fort Worth is 8286 miles to Brisbane on American Airlines.
- American Airlines fly to 185 destinations including Zihuatanejo from Dallas Fort Worth.
- Gulf Air Bahrain fly to 21 destinations including Tampa from Dallas Fort Worth.
- Continental Airlines fly to 18 destinations including Washington from Dallas Fort Worth.
- Australia: Flights to Dallas Fort Worth
- Go to the Dallas Fort Worth International Airport Guide
Dallas Fort Worth Airlines & Flight Schedules
- American Airlines fly from Dallas Fort Worth to Abilene and 185 other cities including Zihuatanejo.
- Gulf Air Bahrain fly from Dallas Fort Worth to Albuquerque and 21 other cities including Tampa.
- Continental Airlines fly from Dallas Fort Worth to Chicago and 18 other cities including Washington.
- United Airlines fly from Dallas Fort Worth to Charlotte and 13 other cities including Washington.
- US Airways fly from Dallas Fort Worth to Charlotte and 8 other cities including Washington.
Popular Destinations Nearby
Dallas Fort Worth to International Cities
Cheap Flights from Dallas Fort Worth (DFW)
Save on cheap flights from Dallas Fort Worth. See below sample of Dallas Fort Worth airfares and airline ticket deals.
Cheap Flights to Dallas Fort Worth (DFW)
Top departure cities and airlines offering cheap airline tickets to Dallas Fort Worth.
For more information visit our Dallas Fort Worth