Santa Cruz Flights Guide
Santa Cruz de la Sierra is Bolivia’s second city, with a history as a frontier town and today the country’s richest city. Although named for the “Sierra”, it is in a flat land of jungle at the edge of the Amazon, and its heritage is different from the rest of the country.
Most come for the excursions that are to be had in the Amazon jungle, where one can see Jesuit Missions and wildlife in the Amboro National Park. The Yvaga Guazu is located in the city and offers an alternative place to see the local flora and fauna. At the Plaza 24 de Septiembre the city has its center and picturesque basilica.
Viru Viru International Airport is the main airport for Santa Cruz de la Sierra, but El Tompillo is another, smaller one. The airlines that come to El Trompillo are Transporte Aereo Militar and Aerocon.
Flights to Santa Cruz
Historical Rates - A Guide Only.
Santa Cruz Travel Facts
- Santa Cruz, Bolivia connects to 8 airports worldwide.
- The shortest flight from Santa Cruz is 162 miles to Sucre on Southern Winds Airlines.
- The longest flight from Santa Cruz is 277 miles to Tarija on Aerosur.
Santa Cruz Airlines & Flight Schedules
- Amaszonas fly from Santa Cruz to Sucre and 3 other cities including Trinidad.
- Southern Winds Airlines fly from Santa Cruz to Sucre and 3 other cities including Trinidad.
Popular Destinations Nearby
Cheap Flights from Santa Cruz (SRZ)
Save on cheap flights from Santa Cruz. See below sample of Santa Cruz airfares and airline ticket deals.
Cheap Flights to Santa Cruz (SRZ)
Top departure cities and airlines offering cheap airline tickets to Santa Cruz.