Cochin Flights Guide
Located on the west coast of India, Cochin (also known as Kochi) is a major seaport city in the state of Kerala. With an estimated population of over 600,000 residents, Cochin is the largest city in Kerala and makes up part of a massive metropolitan area. It was once known as the Queen of the Arabian Sea (due in part to its major spice trade during the 14th century) and is a cultural and ancient city that is a large tourist mecca in India.
Top attractions in Cochin include the Wonderla Amusement Park (located at Kakkanad, near Cochin), the Folklore Museum (this showcases sculptures, art, and traditional costumes of the local people), the stunning Ettumanoor Shiva Temple, Fort Kochi, the ancient Ernakulatthappan Temple, and the Marine Drive, which is Cochinís waterfront promenade and very scenic, especially at night. There are also festivals in the city, including the Cochin Carnival which is held the last 10 days of December and is celebrated at the Fort mentioned above.
Cochinís local food is referred to as Keralite cuisine, and includes ingredients like coconut and a variety of different spices. For traditional Keralite cuisine, have dinner at Kettuvalam for fresh seafood; check out The Avenue Regent for Asian-Chinese-Indian fusion cuisine; or try out Lokah Restaurant & Cafť, a Pan-Asian fine dining venue.
After indulging in Cochinís delicious cuisine, visit one of the cityís shopping centers, such as the sprawling LuLu International Shopping Mall; this massive mall is the 2nd-largest in India and has over 3.9-million square feet of retail space. Other shopping venues in the city include the Oberon Mall at Ernakalum, the Gold Souk Mall in Kochi, and the Abad Nucleus Mall also within the city itself.
Getting around Kochi is pretty easy, and the many modes of transportation include: several major highways, public transport (buses, tuk-tuks) and the Cochin International Airport.
Flights to Cochin
Historical Rates - A Guide Only.
Cochin Travel Facts
- Cochin, India connects to 46 airports worldwide.
- The shortest flight from Cochin is 74 miles to Calicut on Air India Limited.
- The longest flight from Cochin is 2254 miles to Kuwait on Kuwait Airways.
- Air India Limited fly to 10 destinations including Trivandrum from Cochin.
- Jet Airways fly to 8 destinations including Sharjah from Cochin.
- IndiGo Airlines fly to 5 destinations including Trivandrum from Cochin.
- Australia: Flights to Cochin
Cochin Airlines & Flight Schedules
- Air India Limited fly from Cochin to Agatti Island and 10 other cities including Trivandrum.
- Jet Airways fly from Cochin to Abu Dhabi and 8 other cities including Sharjah.
- IndiGo Airlines fly from Cochin to Bangalore and 5 other cities including Trivandrum.
- JetsGo fly from Cochin to Chennai and 4 other cities including Mumbai.
- Kingfisher Airlines fly from Cochin to Agatti Island and 3 other cities including Mumbai.
Popular Destinations Nearby
Cochin to International Cities
Cheap Flights from Cochin (COK)
Save on cheap flights from Cochin. See below sample of Cochin airfares and airline ticket deals.
Cheap Flights to Cochin (COK)
Top departure cities and airlines offering cheap airline tickets to Cochin.