Cochabamba Flights Guide
Bolivia’s fourth largest city is Cochabamba, a metropolis sprawled in its Andean locale not far from the capital La Paz. It was founded by the early conquistadors, but indigenous people have inhabited the area for centuries.
The central plaza is 14 de Septiembre. It is here that the cathedral stands tall with its clock tower. Another tall attribute of Cochabamba is the Cristo de la Concordia, which is larger than the “World Wonder” in Rio de Janeiro. The city is also home to the enthralling exhibits at the Museo Archaeologico, which serves also as a veritable history museum of the region.
Jorge Wilstermann International Airport serves the city. Amazonas, Aercon and Boliviana de Aviacon provide regular flights here.
Flights to Cochabamba
Historical Rates - A Guide Only.
Cochabamba Travel Facts
- Cochabamba, Bolivia connects to 11 airports worldwide.
- The shortest flight from Cochabamba is 124 miles to Sucre on Astrakhan Airlines.
- The longest flight from Cochabamba is 1288 miles to Buenos Aires on Astrakhan Airlines.
Cochabamba Airlines & Flight Schedules
- Astrakhan Airlines fly from Cochabamba to Buenos Aires and 6 other cities including Tarija.
- Aerosur fly from Cochabamba to La Paz and 3 other cities including Trinidad.
Popular Destinations Nearby
Cochabamba to International Cities
Cheap Flights from Cochabamba (CBB)
Save on cheap flights from Cochabamba. See below sample of Cochabamba airfares and airline ticket deals.
Cheap Flights to Cochabamba (CBB)
Top departure cities and airlines offering cheap airline tickets to Cochabamba.