Cheap flights from Atlanta to Cincinnati Covington - ATL to CVG (Swap)
Cincinnati Covington > North America to Cincinnati Covington > USA > Atlanta
Atlanta to Cincinnati Covington travel facts.
- The distance between Atlanta (ATL) and Cincinnati (CVG) is approximately 602 kilometres or 374 miles.
- Direct flights between Atlanta and Cincinnati take approximately 1 hours 12 minutes or 602 kilometres.
- Delta Air Lines has direct flights from Atlanta to Cincinnati.
- 1 airline flies directly between Cincinnati and Atlanta.
- Delta Air Lines fly one stop between Cincinnati and Atlanta via St. Louis.
- AirTran Airways and Delta Air Lines fly between Cincinnati and Atlanta with a stopover in Detroit.
- AirTran Airways operates Atlanta to Detroit on 717 73G, whilst Delta Air Lines has flights from Detroit to Cincinnati on 320.
Cheap flights from Atlanta, USA to Cincinnati Covington, USA.
Historical Rates - A Guide Only.
- Airfare from Atlanta to Cincinnati Covington on US Airways from $157
- Airfare from Atlanta to Cincinnati Covington on Delta from $177
- Airfare from Atlanta to Cincinnati Covington on US Airways from $188
- Airfare from Atlanta to Cincinnati Covington on Delta from $221
- Airfare from Atlanta to Cincinnati Covington on Continental from $258
- Compare all cheap flights to Cincinnati Covington
Cheap International Flights to Cincinnati Covington, USA
Cheap International Flights from Cincinnati Covington, USA
Compare Atlanta to Cincinnati flights
on other airlines and air ticket routes.
Airlines flying from Atlanta to Cincinnati Covington (ATL to CVG)
Atlanta to Cincinnati Covington airlines include United Airlines, Delta Air Lines, Continental Airlines, Continental Airlines.
What other cities can I fly from Atlanta to USA?
New York JFK, Boston, Chicago, Seattle, Honolulu, San Francisco, Miami, Las Vegas, New York, Los Angeles,
and many others. Available all year round, January, February, March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November, December. One
way and return economy class, business class and first class fares.